- Dagenham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
After a career in the public sector, where I acquired skills in project management, economic regeneration and providing face-to-face advice, I joined the UK branch of a Dubai realmore...After a career in the public sector, where I acquired skills in project management, economic regeneration and providing face-to-face advice, I joined the UK branch of a Dubai real estate company. After 4 months of achieving the highest sales figures in the team I was promoted to sales manager and helped the company to achieve over £1m in confirmed sales in one year.
The financial downturn forced the company to close own in 2009 and since then I have been working part-time with overseas property investors who are interested in buying UK property. I also sell conservatories part-time.
I am now looking for part-time, full-time and/or freelance opportunities that will make use of my spare capacity and offer good quality leads.
Area Covered: London, within M25
Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: Properties Dubai
Description: • Responsible for monitoring and maximising sales of the companies investment property products in the UK and overseas
• Managing and training a team of Sales Consultants based in Dubai and the UK
• Devising marketing materials for new products
• Organising and monitoring the effectiveness of development launches and exhibitions
• Dealing with client queries and ensuring administrative systems are kept up-to-date
• Working closely with the Directors to increase business and research new opportunities
Education Summary: Good standard of education; including O'levels, BTEC qualifications and professional courses.
Also completed 3 years of a degree in Psychology.
Excellent copy-writing and marketing skills.