- Solihull, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a business mentor and coach that works closely with business owners to enhance the business success and personal lives.
Using a unqique blend of business coaching and personalmore...I am a business mentor and coach that works closely with business owners to enhance the business success and personal lives.
Using a unqique blend of business coaching and personal mentoring, I enable my clients to discover their true potential through a simple four stage process (the REAL process).
I believe passionately in the right of the client to find a way to build success that is right for them. This means have a set of principles and "style" of coaching rather than a fixed coaching programme. This enables me to taylor a coaching and mentoring programme that is uniquely developed for the client.
I am a family man with three children (20, 17 and 13) and also believe in helping my clients find the right work life balance. You cannot build a business and lose a life so I work with my clients to ensure that they build their business and personal success authentically and in a way that enhances all areas of their life.
Area Covered: Business Coaching, Business Mentoring, Personal Coaching, Personal mentoring, sales, marketing, communication skills, presenting, speaking
Job Title: Managing Director
Company: Real Success Ltd
Description: Business & Personal Success Coach, Trainer & Speaker
Founder and owner of a business coaching, mentoring and training company based in Solihull, delivering business and personal development programmes in the West Midlands.
- Run a Business Mentoring Group for business owners providing peer to peer board meetings, a success academy and online toolbox.
- Work with business owners within the SME sector to deliver business improvements and increased profitability.
- Provide key note speaker slots to local marketing agencies and networking groups.
- Write and publish weekly newsletter that is circulated to business owners across the West Midlands.
- Provide in house, bespoke training in business process improvement, marketing strategy, leadership, communication and selling skills.
- Active member of local business community.
Job Title: UK and Eire Sales Manager
Company: Carl Kammerling International
Description: Full responsibility for UK & Ireland sales activity (£12.8m sales budget and £1.6m expense budget in 2008) and team of 20 employees. Responsible for developing UK & Ireland sales strategy for C.K Tools, Avit and Kasp Security branded products, reporting to Managing Director.
- Increased sales in Electrical wholesale channel by 38% (2006) and 17% (2007) creating a brand leading position.
- Restructured sales team to develop sales of CKI Group products within existing UK & Eire customer base and targeted new distribution.
- Developed business with B&Q, Screwfix and Tesco.
- Pioneered the development of own label business and secured a tender for £1m for large builder"s merchant group.
- Introduced new working practices increasing productivity by 30%.
Developed and delivered a 3 day sales training course called “The Sales Puzzle”.
Job Title: Managing Director
Company: Lifetime Resources Ltd
Description: Founder and owner of sales and business development consultancy, working in various industrial, retail and charitable sectors, offering business consultancy, sales & marketing consultancy, management training, personal development, communication & presentation skills, recruitment and associate networking
- Developed a change management programme that included the recruitment of a new tier of management, the development of a 6 year business growth plan and the communication process of the changes to all employees.
- Designed and implemented an employee “Performance Management System” that formed the basis a submission which secured a position in the finals of the National Business Awards 2004 for the Investors in People Award for Outstanding People Development.
- Managed a Ministry of Defence Tender process that secured a contract worth £3m.
- Developed a “Customer Retention Strategy”, including sales training, coaching and investment in new software systems.
- Offered a non-executive Directors position in July 2004 following a successful period of working with a major client.
Job Title: UK Sales Manager
Company: H-A Interiors Ltd
Description: Full responsibility for UK sales activity (£17.2m sales budget and £2.3m expense budget in 2002) and team of 16 employees. Responsible for developing UK sales strategy for H.A. Group products manufactured in UK, France, Germany and Holland. Reported to General Manager – Commercial.
- Increased sales for four years by 12%, 66%, 10% and 8% against year on year market declines of 10%.
- Secured new promotional listings for H-A Group products of £3.3m.
- Secured £3m (increase of 55%) of additional business with company"s largest customer – B&Q.
- Restructured sales team to develop sales of H.A Group products within existing UK customer base and targeted new distribution.
- Introduced Category Management approach to UK Sales Team and achieved Category Captain status in B&Q, Homebase, and the Focus Group.
- Controlled costs within budget every year since 1998.
- Developed and delivered sales/personal development training resulting in improved performance, direction and motivation within the UK Sales Team.
Education Summary: Qualifications:
• 3 ‘A’ levels, 8 ‘O’ levels.
• Held positions as School Captain and Head Boy.
• Effective Management (2005)
• Leading the Team (1999),
• Category Management (1999),
• Effective Sales Negotiations with Major Accounts (1993)
• Introduction to Selling (1989)
• Fellow of Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (FinstSMM)