- Leicester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Director especially successful in turning around and/or improving business prospects. Eighteen years sales, marketing, and financial experience in high tech, scientific, medicalmore...Director especially successful in turning around and/or improving business prospects. Eighteen years sales, marketing, and financial experience in high tech, scientific, medical markets including the NHS, as well as the food industry. Highly experienced in new business development with the ability to formulate and implement strategic business plans. Successfully project managed the regulatory approvals of products prior to commercial launch. Wide international experience with a particular emphasis on Asia.
Area Covered: Worldwide
Work Experience Summary: As a Director, with an extensive background in business planning, marketing, and finance, Paul can produce outstanding results in a position requiring innovative thinking towards management issues. In particular, he has a proven track record of solving problems, combined with a positive approach to pressure and the ability to identify and resolve difficulties.
Among Pauls accomplishments, he has successfully:
• Commercialised new technologies, formulating business plans, presentations to potential investors, regulatory approvals and developed sales and marketing strategies.
• Increased companies' profits by formulating and implementing new business plans; and generated new business through research and negotiation.
• Negotiated highly lucrative agreements with international organisations.
• Developed cost savings in manufacturing sector through effective forecasting and quality control.
• Built strong sales and customer service teams, both in the UK and Internationally; presented training/seminar material.
Education Summary: Close that Sale / Negotiate to Win • Leadership Development Ltd.
Selling Skills (Part 1 and 2) • Interact Associates
Acount Management • Workshop Management Centre, Belgium
Computer Skills • Advanced user of Microsoft Office and various software.
Army Education Proficiency Certificate
Army Laboratory Technician Class 1 & 3
ONC: Medical Laboratory Sciences
8 - SCE O’ Levels / 4 - SCE Highers