- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I offer Translation, Consecutive Interpretation, Phone Interpretation English / Spanish and Spanish / the editing of text in Spanish and the proof reading of texts in Spanish.more...I offer Translation, Consecutive Interpretation, Phone Interpretation English / Spanish and Spanish / the editing of text in Spanish and the proof reading of texts in Spanish. I am dependable and detailed minded. I aim to do an excellent job for my clients.
Area Covered: San Diego, CA USA for On-site Interpetation, translation can be sent to me from anywhere in the world and vice-versa
Company Name: King Family Enterprises
Work Experience Summary: • 24 years of experience in the translation and interpretation fields, working for national as well as international companies.
• Proficient in all general subjects.
• Simultaneous Interpretation, on-site: In Biblical Research Conferences and in Energy Conferences.
• Consecutive Interpreting, on-site: Interpreting for engineers on the field (between American engineers and Spanish speaking workers.)
• Consecutive Interpreting, on-site: Experienced in Medical and Legal Interpreting working for different agencies throughout the USA
• Consecutive Interpreting, on-site: In different settings (Medical settings: in hospital, clinics, and doctors offices. Legal settings: in law offices, with workers compensation adjusters and case managers, with HR. managers dealing with employees, etc.)
• Phone Interpretation: For insurance companies, medical, legal and workers compensation settings.
• More information upon request.
Education Summary: • Professional Certificate in Translation and Interpretation (English / Spanish, Spanish / English) from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
• Language teaching degree from the University of ConcepciÃ³n, ConcepciÃ³n, Chile (recognized in the USA, validated by The Consultants of Delaware, Inc).
• Bachelor of Theology from the Way College of Biblical Research, Rome City, Indiana, USA;
• Bachelors of Arts in Translation French / Spanish from the University of ConcepciÃ³n, ConcepciÃ³n; Chile.
Translator, Interpreter, Transcriber, Spanish Editor