- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Freelance interpreter/Translator with experience in the public services sector and the private sector. Available for jobs in healthcare, with local community services and withmore...Freelance interpreter/Translator with experience in the public services sector and the private sector. Available for jobs in healthcare, with local community services and with government agencies.
Area Covered: London
Work Experience Summary:
09/2010•Current D-LANGUAGES LTD
Freelance Spanish Interpreter
• Facilitating effective communication between clients in medical and social service appointments.
• Enabling cross-cultural communication by relaying concepts and ideas to clients with people with language difficulties.
04/2010•Current VISIONÄR’® USER EXPERIENCE CONSULTANCY
Freelance Spanish Translator
• Reading through original material provided and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
• Proofreading, editing and revising final translated versions.
08/2008•06/2010 CENTRAL GREENWICH COLLEGE, LONDON
• Preparing and delivering English training sessions to multicultural groups.
• Completing administrative tasks accurately and promptly including lesson plans, attendance records, weekly training logs and student performance reports.
• Collaborating with other tutors to plan curriculum and jointly support content learning in order to meet the objectives stated.
04/2008- 08/2008 NEWTON & BARTLEY ASSOCIATES, LONDON
• Supporting a group of adult learners from different cultural backgrounds and educational needs in English language skills, facilitating their timely Cambridge certificate achievement.
• Selecting, adapting, designing and producing appropriate teaching/learning materials and contributing to the development of the curriculum to ensure it satisfies the needs of individual learning and the objectives of the programme.
• Working closely with other tutors and internal verifiers to ensure that training is in line with quality requirements