- Vadodara, IN
- $15 /hr
- Available now
• Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Pipelines, ISML templates and Scripts.
• Mastery of ecommerce implementationmore...• Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Pipelines, ISML templates and Scripts.
• Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on Demandware platform, MVC Pattern, Eclipse and ANT.
• Business Manager Extensions, design and create product catalog hierarchy and integrate with content management systems and search engines/market places, unlock and enhance business value of Demandware for the customers
• Create /Configure content library/ asset/ slots/ promotion/ campaigns /sitepreferences in Demandware BM.
• Design and Develop ecommerce sites using features such as faceted navigation, customer account, shopping cart, product search, order management, promotions, social ecommerce etc.
• Work on social site integration / third party (backend) integration points.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Demandware implementation. Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of DW BM Configuration
• Empirical knowledge of all system development life cycle phases (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) and a structured approach to project management. Accurately develop end-user documentation.
• Proven ability to acquire knowledge rapidly and to apply new technologies for process improvement.
• Proficient with Agile engineering practices