Hi, this is Ozan. I am a content creator & consultant based in London who has published 4 books (including an Amazon Bestseller), 200+ articles and 3 Udemy Courses with overmore...Hi, this is Ozan. I am a content creator & consultant based in London who has published 4 books (including an Amazon Bestseller), 200+ articles and 3 Udemy Courses with over 9000 students. I have just published "Startups Grow With People". I also run commonwsidom.co take a look.
What makes me qualified to help you?
• Completed Harvard Business School - Entrepreneurship Essentials
• Expert with a double-major in Psychology and Sociology as well as a Masters Degree on
Consumer Behavior from top international universities
• Author who creates unique and bestselling content, including the latest: Startups Grow With
People (See Amazon Author Profile)
• Founded four startups to date in the areas of Content Creation, HR Tech&Recruitment and Online Education that are still actively generating revenue. Learned from my successes as well as my mistakes.
• Udemy Instructor with more than 9500+ registered students in his courses (See Udemy Profile)
• Collaborated with or provided services for more than 30 Fortune 500 level companies in the last
3 years as a keynote speaker, corporate trainer or facilitator.
• Well-rounded professional experience: Before becoming an entrepreneur and consultant I have
gained 7 years of tenure in roles such as Market Researcher, Executive Recruiter and HR
• I have also worked a lot with individuals on a personal level as a career-advisor to help them
design their careers and increase their productivity. So as a bonus, I will help you with any
challenges regarding motivation, concentration, goal setting or time planning.
• Most importantly I study and read like crazy to understand what makes startups successful and
how organizations innovate, here is a list of my top 20 favoruite books related to building startups. They hold golden insights. I am happy to share them with you if we work together.
1. Originals, Adam Grant
2. Start With Why, Simon Sinek
3. Zero to One, Peter Thiel
4. 7 Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni
5. Life 3.0, Max Tegmark
6. Superintelligence, Nick Bostrom
7. The Sharing Economy, Arun Sundarajan
8. Mastery, Robert Greene
9. Sapiens & Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari
10. Predictably Irrational, Dan Ariely
11. Cruical Conversations, Kerry Patterson
12. The Effective Manager, Mark Horstman
13. Influence, Robert B. Cialdini
14. The New One Minute Manager, Ken Blanchard 15. To Sell is Human, Daniel H. Pink
16. Platform Revolution, Sangeet Paul Choudary
17. The Future of the Professions, Richard&Daniel Suskind 18. The Inevitable, Kevin Kelly
19. Angel, How to Invest in Tech Startups, Jason Calacanis 20. The Start-Up J Curve, Howard Love
-Visit my Amazon Author Page here: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B014QVYMQG
-Visit my Udemy Profile Here: https://www.udemy.com/user/baa4d05a-732f-406a-b48f-42453c07928c/
-Visit for my internationally printed books here: https://goo.gl/do1UUU