- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Organise Me Simply offers two services; a lifestyle management solutions services and business administration support.
We position ourselves as a resource for a varied audiencemore...Organise Me Simply offers two services; a lifestyle management solutions services and business administration support.
We position ourselves as a resource for a varied audience from corporate clients, busy professionals, working parents, senior persons and those that are disabled.
We are here to provide support by offering a bespoke tailored made service based
on your requirements.
We help clients with based on our clients needs from assistance with business administration to the organisation of the family holiday.
We pride our staff on their flexibility on helping to create a unique memorable event. Our experienced team will help with the execution of your needs with creative and professional planning.
We understand the everchanging needs and have the staff available to suit your pace and expectations. We know that each business is unique and we are able to tune in to your particular needs.
We will help to support you with things you struggle to find time to do or projects you want produced to a higher standard.
*We offer a Business referral recommendation service for support which we are unable to complete in house.
Area Covered: London, Kent, Farnborough & Bromley
Company Name: Organise Me Simply
Work Experience Summary: • Interim office management
• Establishing office administration systems.
• Event planning and management: corporate events, team building and trade exhibitions.
• Personal shopping and domestic homelife assistance
• Odd person and errand solutions
• Planning complex, unique, co-ordinating travel itineraries for business trips or holidays
• Holiday cover: dealing with urgent calls, post and emails in your absence
• Project management of a wide variety of complex operational assignments
• Personnel management: recruitment planning and execution, advice on contractual obligations and current legislation.
• Advice on staff development and training requirements.
• Research: problem solving, secret shopper, competitor analysis, attending trade exhibitions, focus group recruitment
• Business Administration tasks: word processing, data processing, diary management, email handling, spreadsheets, travel and vacation arrangements
• Web research, design and image sourcing
Education Summary: BA Business Administration
BSc Marketing & Advertising
APM Prince 2 Project Management and Practitioners certificate
Events Management Certificate
Parity Training - Writing Professional Communuication
Parity Training - Customer Services and Handling complaints
Organise Me Simply B.
OMS Business & Lifestyle solutions