- Radlett, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I have vast experience in Business Development Management working with products and services within FMCG, eLearning and retail markets. I enjoy building new relationships withmore...I have vast experience in Business Development Management working with products and services within FMCG, eLearning and retail markets. I enjoy building new relationships with clients and have developed accounts from small to large such as: Boots, Deutsche Bank, Salvation Army, Network Rail and many others. I am available immediately.
Area Covered: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Description: Business Development Manager for a Health and Beauty Department.
Background: Department was loosing money in the recession. My role was to develop products, develop relationships with new accounts and build up the department to the point of sale. Department was sold successfully in March 2011.
Developed new accounts from the UK and Worldwide- Such as Argos, Tesco, Asda and many others. Have managed to sell a health product prototype to Boots
· New products sales
· Presented live and sold our product portfolio in UK Shopping channels such as QVC
· Cold Called/ Presentations
· Managed within the department: projects, customer service and administration
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Description: Background: A psychometric and development solutions provider. Role was a field based sales. Increased accounts and developed new accounts.
· Developed existing business- Sold a £10,000 training package to an existing client
· New business development across all sectors
· Cold called
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Description: Background: an eLearning solutions provider. Company was small and revenue was limited due to revenue being based on marketing. My role was to develop new accounts and sell bespoke solutions in all sectors. Within a year total sales revenue was £350,000
· Built new relationships with SME"s, FTSE 500 companies and public sector such as: Deutche Bank, Salvation Army, Atisreal
· Cold Called Senior HR and Training personnel
· Managed new accounts
· Lead generation from exhibitions and networking events
· Presented to potential clients.
Field of Study: Management
University / College: University of Surrey
Degree: BA Honours
Field of Study: Sociology
University / College: Middlesex University
Business Development Manager