- Port Harcourt, NG
- $10 /hr
- Available now
Hello, i am a trained computer scientist and i am social media savvy. i am well grounded in SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT(HTML, JOOMLA, WORDPRESS,more...Hello, i am a trained computer scientist and i am social media savvy. i am well grounded in SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT(HTML, JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, OSCLASS, PRESTASHOP ETC.
What i can do?
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
I am social media savvy and have over 2 years of experience in Social Media Management. If hired as a social media manager i can achieve the following and more:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Develop and expand community
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
I have ample experience in mobile and SEO friendly Website Design. I am proficient in the use of HTML, and CMSs like Wordpress, Joomla, Osclass, Prestashop to create websites, blogs, classified ads Portal, E-commerce sites etc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
I also have a hand-on experience on Customer service jobs, very fluent in written english and can handle the following:
virtual assistant jobs, On-website chats, email handling, data entry.
As my mode of operation, i always strife to learn and fully familiarize myself with each and every job and give give my best.
Social Media Manager, Website Designer , Customer Service Agent, virtual Assistant