- Singapore, SG
- $15 /hr
- Available now
Spending time in a beautiful place...
I have been doing freelance graphic works, article writing, video animation (mainly whiteboard videos), and search engine optimization (SEO) for websites and blogs for a few years.
What'smore...I have been doing freelance graphic works, article writing, video animation (mainly whiteboard videos), and search engine optimization (SEO) for websites and blogs for a few years.
What's my plus?
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creative content article writing for blogs an websites
- Graphic designs for logos, banners, book covers
- Video animation (mainly whiteboard animation)
- Social media marketing (recent, and still learning)
- Consumer psychology (well..everyone wants conversions right?)
- Knowledge and skills in cooking, pastry and baking (I was a pastry chef prior to online marketing)
Feel free to contact me for any enquiries and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have a job which is associated to my skills but can't find my hourlie associated to it, please drop me a message for further discussion.
Wish you a pleasant journey in your career or business!
Social Media Marketer, SEO Specialist, Whiteboard Animation Artist, Doodle Explainer Video
Completed the job two weeks late, useless work, stole money from Escrow.
Thank you for your kind words Mandeep.
Here is a brief detail of this order:
You purchased my hourlie, despite me stating that it takes 48 hours to deliver, you wanted it "latest within 24 hours". And despite me refunding back to you and clearly voiding the transaction, you went ahead and purchase the hourlie yet again, pointing to me that I have "wasted 24 hours for voiding the transaction". I went ahead delivering the order, while knowing the fact that you might make an issue out of it, like today. With that being said, yes, I have predicted that this will happen.
In response to your accusations that the order was extremely late and me stealing funds from Escrow, here's my response, similar to what I've replied to you through PM:
1. I did not "unnecessarily decline your order" without any reason. I declined it because you clearly pointed out that you want the likes to be delivered "within 24 hours ASAP", despite me putting it up as 48 hours. Here is what you've sent me initially:
"Hi Dia, please could you provide 100 UK (London) Facebook page likes to the following URL ASAP, at the latest within 24 hours"
2. The order wasn't completed a week later. It was completed on the 11th of April 2015. I had an emergency here, therefore there's a delay in me sending you the message to announce its completion. I only managed to send you the message on the 17th of April 2015. The order was nowhere late in delivery.
3. I hope you're aware that my hourlie clearly states:
Buyers of this Hourlie are not entitled to a refund in the case that some likes get removed by Facebook or the deadline is not met due to the frequency that Facebook updates their pages.
Please note that that term was actually put up by PeoplePerHour (and not by me) to protect their sellers for any accusations that's related to it, and situations similar to this incident.
4. I did not "try to charge" you. It was first charged when you ordered the hourlie, saying that, I hope you've thoroughly read my hourlie before purchasing. However, I have my reasons to believe that you did not do so prior to the order.
5. There is no way for me to "steal money from Escrow" especially here on PeoplePerHour. Why would I do something so lowly for a mere $16? I'm not desperate, nor am I a cheapo to the point that I have to steal $16 from you. I hope you've read PeoplePerHour's policy, and terms & conditions as well. I did not receive the money just because I raised the invoice. And certainly PeoplerPerHour will not allow me to "steal funds" from them. PeoplePerHour gave a week for you to respond back to me regarding the release of funds, but there was no response from you. Do note that PeoplePerHour has a policy for this, in cases where the buyer did not respond to a raised invoice, they are given a 7 day period to clear it off. If not, PeoplePerhour will automatically approve the release of funds.
Let this be an eye opener to all, not only to those who is about to purchase my hourlie, but through other sellers as well. Kindly read the hourlie and understand fully before purchasing, if you have any doubts or special requests, please send a message to the seller prior to ordering. Last but not least, please read the terms & conditions of PeoplePerHour, as well as its policies to avoid any misconceptions on the services provided here.
Thank you to Mandeep for bringing up the issue, and at the same time, giving me the opportunity to let future buyers be alert and aware of what to do, and what not.
Really helpful, creative and a pleasure to work with, thanks
Dia worked tirelessly to deliver the video, and dealt with a great number of amends - I'd definitely work with her again!
Thank you Nick! It was great working with you :)
Dia is a dedicated and service-oriented freelancer. Very much appreciated!
Thank you Mahmoud :)
Dia is a good listener...reader, she's very attentive and creativ. She is spontaneously, implementation-ready and easy going. Love to work with her again.
Thanks Dia, good communication , no problems, quick turnaround.
Amazing job at an amazing price ... Would work again :-)
Thank you! :)
Dia did a great job and will use again for many more projects
Thanks Deborah, it has been a real pleasure working with you :)
Did an excellent job. Would definitely rehire.
Definitely a great client to work with. It was an ultimate pleasure working with Piyush!
Dia is professional and diligent .I will certainly use her again.
Very fast and detailed PDF. Easy to follow.