.NET | C# | VB.NET | SQL | ASP.NET | Andriod | IOS | MCAD | MCPD
Chief Executive Officer
January 2011 – Present
An experienced, detail oriented Senior Software Engineer with strong problem solving, communication and project management skills.
* Extensive experience in computermore...An experienced, detail oriented Senior Software Engineer with strong problem solving, communication and project management skills.
* Extensive experience in computer programming and systems management
* Detail-oriented multi-tasked with strong organizational abilities.
* Able to work with and maintain relations with clients on all levels.
* Strong troubleshooting, installation and configuration skills.
* Attentive to details. Maintain meticulous records of all projects.
* Proactive, motivated, goal oriented and quick to absorb and retain new information and procedures.
* MCAD - Microsoft Certified Application Developer
* MCPD - Microsoft Certified Professional Developer(Windows Developer)
* MCPD - Microsoft Certified Professional Developer(Web Developer)
I am hi-technology software developer working in the field of Software development and Management Information Solutions, WEB-based data processing systems, ActiveX and COM components development. I am specialized in database development with Microsoft products: Visual Studio, Visual Studio.Net (All versions) and Back Office (Win NT/2000, SQL Server, Analysis Server, SQL Reporting Services, IIS and etc.) as well as in implementing WEB solutions using technologies like ASP.NET, XML/XSLT.
I already have experience in development of insurance, financial, real estate, POS, billing, accounting, inventory, warehouse application. I develop projects off-site or partially off-site and also provide software support via Internet.
Areas Of Expertise:
Generic Software Development Expertise
* Object-Oriented Programming
* Windows platform solutions development
* Database Development
* Client-Server and Three-Tier Applications
* Internet Applications
* Network and distributed applications development.
* GUI Interfaces design and development
* Design patterns
Hardware and Operating Systems
* Windows 9x/ME
* Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Languages, Tools and Technologies
* Microsoft .NET and related technologies - VB.NET,ASP.NET, C#, etc
* C/C++, C#, VB.NET
* Standard SQL (DDL, DML)
* Databases: MS SQL, MySQL
* Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services
* Database access using: ODBC, ADO, DAO, RDO, OLEDB, ADO.NET
* XML, XSL, XQL, DOM, SAX * COM, DCOM, COM+, ActiveX
* Microsoft Information Server (IIS), Apache
* TCP/IP Sockets, WinInet, MAPI32, CDO/Win2K
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
* UML (Rational Rose, GDPro)
* Visual SourceSafe
Area Covered: Any
Company Name: Rivet Solutions
Work Experience Summary: Employment:
I am currently working for VitalSoft as a Technical Consultant. As a Technical Consultant, i lead the team of CMS. CAB Management System (CMS) provides a complete solution to all day to day cab office running needs helping the streamline of business from booking and dispatch to invoicing, reporting and driver management tools. The product is developed with support from the industry and consists of a dedicated desktop application CMS Desktop, online booking tools CMS Online and an advanced mobile application CMS Mobile for the drivers. With those tools your business will have all it needs to accelerate its growth and if you think a tool is missing we can build it for you Additional functionality request form.
2008 - 2010
Buyagift along with its affiliates and resellers offers a range of over 500 amazing gift ideas including once in a lifetime experiences such as Ferrari and tank driving to the more relaxing spa breaks and balloon flights. I am working in an offshore development team of Buyagift at SoftFit Technologies. The web application is developed using Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, Serviced Components, NHibernate, NUnit, CodeDOM, SQL Server 2005 CLR Integration etc.
2007 - 2008
August 2008 – January 2011
January 2011 – Present
Developing a distributed application for Cab Industry named Cab Management System using Microsoft .NET, Winforms, SQL Server, Windows Mobile.
Education Summary: Certifications
Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Certified Application Developer(MCAD)
Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)