- Coventry, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
HI ! I can design websites (non flash/non animated) using web expression ,dream weaver , adobe photo shop.
I am also capable of conducting research such as competitor insightmore...HI ! I can design websites (non flash/non animated) using web expression ,dream weaver , adobe photo shop.
I am also capable of conducting research such as competitor insight , market insight , industry research ,customer insight , market analysis.
Area Covered: west midland, London
Work Experience Summary: March ’08- December ’08 Sutherland Global Services Mumbai, India
Worked with the customer services team as a Technical Support Executive to provide “sales & technical support” to the customers of our client , DELL COMPUTERS.
• Was responsible for dealing with US based customers of our client over inbound & outbound calls.
• Resolving technical issues related to the computer hardware, software & networking for home- based customers.
• Report generation of customer issues for future referencing.
• Provide follow up to customers having multiple issues over short period of time for the purpose of customer retention over the long run & for maintaining DELL’s brand image.
• To achieve monthly/quarterly sales target of DELL’s products & services on calls.
• Worked with the senior management as a part of the support team in building strategy to pitch sales on calls & maintaining positive feedback over customer service survey for meeting the minimum quarterly target set by the client.
Aug’07- Feb ’08 Convergys India Mumbai, India
Worked as a part of customer services team as a Technical Support Officer to provide technical support for Internet service Provider, AT&T.
• Responsible for dealing with the US based customers of AT&T over calls.
• Providing technical support related to internet & networking issues
• To sell new internet services offers to the customers.
• To dispatch networking equipments to customers & keep track of shipment.
• To maintain excellent customer experience.
• Working in such reputed Business Process Organizations in India enabled me to develop a strong knowledge of the internal business functions of the clients & strategies employed to improve customer end of their value chain.
• Team work & problem solving were an essential feature of the job in order to meet customer satisfaction as well as meeting the necessary targets.
• My verbal communication skills were enhanced as the job involved resolving customer grievances through conservation.
April ’10 Coventry, UK
Designed a website for a local restaurant named Asian Flavours’ in Coventry.
Website address: http://asian-flavours.com
may \'10 London ,UK
Currently engaged in an intern-ship with a media firm Bigppicture.tv . Doing a research work on doing a sustainable and ethical business in India.
Education Summary: 2009-2010 Coventry University MBA-International Business (results: pass)
Core Modules: International Trade Law, International Business & Global strategy, Critical Issues in Globalization, Strategic Analysis.
Dissertation: An analysis of India’s Oil sector & overseas Oil seeking activities of the Indian National oil firm • Ongc Videsh Ltd.
2003-2007 Mumbai University, India B.E Information Technology
Atharva College of Engineering (results: 57 %)
Final year Project: Hardware based Encryption. This project involves development of a software tool used to encrypt information using the processor ID of the computer.
2000-2003 MSBTE, India Diploma in Computer Engineering
Thakur Polytechnic (results: 65.02 %)
Final year project: Microprocessor based Object cum Pulse counter. This project involves creation of a prototype model which involves use of microprocessor in the factories for counting the assembled finished product.
web designer/ business researcher