Statistical consultant with 17 yrs experience of delivering data analysis & training solutions in a wide variety of industries. My skill is in making statistics simple andmore...Statistical consultant with 17 yrs experience of delivering data analysis & training solutions in a wide variety of industries. My skill is in making statistics simple and easy to understand with any audience from boardroom to shop floor. My solutions have had a significant impact on companies worldwide allowing them to make key strategic and financial decisions ultimately increasing profits.
Area Covered: UK, Europe, World
Company Name: Marriott Statistical Consulting Ltd
Work Experience Summary: I can give you four reasons why you will be delighted if you choose me to provide you with statistical solutions.
1. Assurance of my expertise.
- I am accredited as a Chartered Statistician (CStat) by the Royal Statistical Society. This is an assurance that I have at least 5 years practical experience of statistics as well as the relevant academic qualifications. In order to retain this I have to demonstrate continuous professional development and adhere to the CStat code of practice.
2. Breadth of my experience.
- Over 17 years, I have provided statistical solutions in many different fields e.g. Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Finance, Economics, Agriculture, Science, Social Sciences & Manufacturing. My experience spans 6 continents as I have worked for two multinational companies.
3. Clarity of my solutions.
- I have a rare gift for being able to keep things simple and easy to understand. This is vital when you want to implement solutions to complex problems.
4. Full range of services.
- I am not just a “number cruncher”, I am also an experienced trainer, presenter and IT systems developer. I am able to provide a full range of services anywhere in the world.
Education Summary: Chartered Statistician (accredited in 2003 by Royal Statistical Society)
Chartered Scientist (accredited in 2009 by Science Council)
MSc Applied Statistics, Birkbeck College, London, 1997.
BSc (Hons) Mathematics, University of Bath, 1991