- Floral Park, NY, US
- £7 /hr
- Available now
WebLogic Consulting [Owner] - I have been designing websites and logos for over a decade. I have an eclectic team of creative, educated, and professional individuals who amazemore...WebLogic Consulting [Owner] - I have been designing websites and logos for over a decade. I have an eclectic team of creative, educated, and professional individuals who amaze my clients and my own expectations on a daily basis. I have played the role of e-commerce business manager, director of internet marketing and sales, and webmaster for hundreds of different companies around the globe. I have a B.S. in business and marketing from SUNY Empire State College (2010) and the ability to do much more than design a website - I can ensure the functionality and marketable aspect of your site will go beyond anything you would ever expect.
Area Covered: Web & Logo Design, Internet Marketing, SEO/SEM, Graphic Design, Business Consulting, Technical Support, Desktop Publishing, Proofreading, Blog Writing
Job Title: Owner/Designer
Company: WebLogic Consulting
Description: - Web Consulting Firm [Owner]
- Web and logo design
- Internet Marketing [SEO/SEM] professional
- Full-service business and marketing consultant
- Desktop publishing
Job Title: E-Commerce Business Manager
Company: Hear & Now, Inc.
Description: - Managed all aspects required behind a successful e-commerce business.
- Motivate, train, and lead fellow employees.
- Accounts Receivable: Recording payments received from items purchased by buyers online.
- Shipment of all items sold, providing tracking, inventory of packing supplies, and providing
refunds when necessary to unsuccessful sales.
- Responsible for redesigning the entire operations and format of the business.
- Reduced business costs while increasing sales, creating a more profitable turn-over and building a
strong reputation at the same time.
- Inventory Management
– Ensuring all products were in stock and easy to locate to fill orders.
- Determined and evaluated prospect customer"s needs, provided customer service, prepared
- Managed current accounts, generated additional profitable business, and coordinated complete
- Expanded clients" base, increased revenue and improved profitability
- Hire, train, and supervise the work performance of employees.
Summary: ** CDL Peer Tutor: Academic tutor for peer students. Engaged in online tutoring and stayed on as a tutor after graduation. Currently tutors students in HTML & CSS, Spanish, Internet Marketing, and Proposal Writing.
** Academic Coach: Provide support and assists students on balancing work and school. Teaches study skills, learning adaptive tools, and engages in time management and desktop publishing lessons with students who are struggling with their studies. Director of student academic coaches (2009-2011) - Responsible for organizing and training students; distributing materials as needed (materials are used to assist coaches and students throughout each semester).
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Field of Study: Business & Marketing
University / College: SUNY Empire State College
Field of Study: Graphic Design
University / College: NYIT Old Westbury
Degree: Associates Degree
Field of Study: Business Administration
University / College: Nassau Community College
Owner/Web Design & Marketing Professional