- Essex, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Feel free to drop me a message!
I have over 14 years expertise in all areas of administration, customer service, training and management. I have worked for a number of high profile companies based in the hustlemore...I have over 14 years expertise in all areas of administration, customer service, training and management. I have worked for a number of high profile companies based in the hustle and bustle of London.
I decided after gaining my experience that I would offer my skills further to a varying clientele by freelancing. I have been freelancing for over a year and have a solid list of clients that would be happy to recommend me.
I thrive in busy situations and I am able to organise anything and ensure its smooth operation thereafter.
I’m a capable, creative and intelligent individual who is able to work without hand holding. However, rest assured I am consistently professional and reliable and above all able to deliver work accurately and to a high standard.
I have a proven track record of taking on a department in disarray and contributing to a mass turn around where high profits were made. I have also worked in medical, PC, retail, training, marketing and merchandise fields. So I am able to pick up how companies operate quickly and hit the floor running with tasks that need to be completed.
I encompass many skills and attributes and I’m able to deliver the following tasks: administration, email responding and support, customer service support, management, marketing, transcription, proof reading, typing, creation of processes, minutes of meetings, organisation, traditional personal assistance / virtual assistance, data entry, excel spreadsheets, travel arrangements, training support, answering/ making telephone calls, credit control, secretarial support, presentations, accounting and business plans
I would be an asset to any company or individual who requires a task to be completed.
I am UK based and possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
I am always looking to work with new people and take on new work. If you would like a job done well then contact me today!
Reasons for employing me as your freelance virtual assistant:
- You will have access to an experienced, professional at a price you can afford
- All levels of your tasks can be allocated
- Your time is freed up
- Everything you delegate will be delivered to you virtually and promptly
- No 1-2-1 or appraisals are required
- No additional employment or agency costs are required
- You choose the hours worked
- I’m a UK citizen with perfect English
- I won’t take advantage of you as you only pay for the hours worked
- I’m hard-working and I always get the job done
Based: Essex with easy transport links to London
Relevant Qualifications: Pitmans Secretarial certificates
Skills and Expertise:
● Exceptional Administration and PA skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Scheduling and diary management
● Events expertise
● Competent in the use of social media
● Organisation and planning
● Ability to create copy for blogs, websites and training materials
● Experienced minute taker
● Customer / Client focused
● Recruitment and selection
● Strategic Expertise ● Marketing and sales expertise
● Team leadership and development
● Strategic Expertise
● Time management
● Stakeholder engagement
● Commercial acumen
● Analytical skills
● IT proficient
● Project leadership
● Proofing and editing skills
● Strategic Expertise
● Training awareness
● Travel and accommodation bookings
PA /Administrator / Customer Service / Virtual Assistant
Nicola did not disappoint. She is a thoroughly talented individual with an outstanding eye for detail. It was clear that Nicola is very experienced in business and was able to deliver a number of varying tasks to a high standard. I will definitely be working with Nicola in the near future and I would highly recommend Nicola’s services as a virtual assistant.