- Watford, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
A self-motivated, commercially astute and results-driven individual, with a wide range of skills acquired through a proven track record within the corporate events and sports hospitalitymore...A self-motivated, commercially astute and results-driven individual, with a wide range of skills acquired through a proven track record within the corporate events and sports hospitality industry, including Olympic Hospitality experience. I have also gained an enviable background in hotel and catering management which resulted in receiving a Caterer & Hotelkeeper Magazine “Acorn Award” in 2004, a prestigious accolade within the UK hospitality sector.
Accustomed to working on high volume, high level client-facing events and projects of varying sizes, I have experience of working in locations throughout the UK and Ireland, as well as experience in Europe, Scandinavia, USA and China.
A practical and creative thinker with excellent attention to detail, I also possess strong negotiation techniques, all of which is supported by past employer, client and supplier references. I have excellent organisational and problem solving skills, excelling further when working under pressure and to tight deadlines. With the ability to work alone or as part of a team, I would also describe myself to be a democratic pacemaker, who can lead a team strategically, creatively and productively.
Area Covered: London, Nationwide
Work Experience Summary: • Event, Sports & Olympic hospitality management
• Hotel & Catering management
• Tenacious account management & overall business acumen
• Creating & developing a strong supplier network
• Creative approach with first class attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work as part of a team, but ability to lead a team
• Onsite logisitical and operational management
• A can do’ approach, readiness to find solutions
• Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of budget preparation & management
Event Planner/Director, Hospitality Manager