- Fenton, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Graduated in 2009 with a 2:1 Degree in Product Design. I offer services covering a range of design fields including Graphic design for print, web, stationary and promotional.
Areamore...Graduated in 2009 with a 2:1 Degree in Product Design. I offer services covering a range of design fields including Graphic design for print, web, stationary and promotional.
Area Covered: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincoln,
Work Experience Summary: - Large Format Printing Company - Graphic Designer
- Producing and arranging digital artwork for large format printing to a range of media.
- Designing & producing building wraps, banners, bespoke exhibition stands, vinyl graphics.
- Clients including Boeing, Cessna, Bell Helicopters, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Fred Perry, Crabtree & Evelyn.
- Visiting sites to gain further knowledge of the project to eliminate problems at the initial design stage.
Mattel Bangkok Ltd - Product/Graphic Designer
- Designing and innovating market leading products such as Matchbox and Hot Wheels.
- Successfully redeveloping existing products to reduce production costs, beating competing factories.
- Creating fresh packaging; including nets for boxes and artwork for product launch & sale.
- Creating artwork for car body decals whilst liaising with offices in the U.S. for legal approval from car manufacturers such as Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, Porsche & Land Rover.
- Presenting innovative ideas to the board of managers clearly and effectively before implementing them into the production of around 3.5million die cast cars per week.
Education Summary: BSc (Hons) Product Design Engineering, 2:1 - Edinburgh Napier University (2005 - 2009)