- Cheltenham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have over ten years experience in project management and as a bid writer, establishing my company in 2007 to provide consultancy in the education, training and skills sectors.more...I have over ten years experience in project management and as a bid writer, establishing my company in 2007 to provide consultancy in the education, training and skills sectors. I help my clients to manage projects and write bids for a number of agencies including EC PHARE, the EC Lifelong Learning Programme and ESF. I have also worked with UK domestic funding agencies including LSC and the regional development agencies.
My recent experience includes researching lifelong learning qualifications on behalf of a sector skills council, writing tenders for British chambers of commerce and bid management for UK universities.
Area Covered: Gloucestershire, South West, West Midlands
Company Name: Delavale Project Management
Work Experience Summary: Established as a freelance consultant to deliver short to medium term project management assignments in the education and training field, write bids and undertake research in education and training.
Recent assignments include:
- Research into lifelong learning qualifications on behalf of SVUK.
- Project Management for UK NARIC Pathways to Skills Project, representing NARIC in this international project to develop a database on international vocational skills in Europe.
- Bid Management for University of Edinburgh: Supporting the University to win a tender for an education project to design specific e-learning language materials.
- Bid management for Binley’s NHS database supplier: Supported Binley’s in writing tenders for database management projects.
- Bid management for EC LLP: Written a number of tenders and studies for Lifelong Learning projects including developments of European Qualifications Frameworks; Leonardo mobility project for construction apprentices and Leonardo Transfer of Innovation opportunities on behalf of Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce.
- Bid management and feasibility studies: Supported Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce in writing tenders and EOIs for a number of potential clients including the FCO and the TDA.
- Bid management for UK NARIC: Projects include Establishing Equivalence of Workforce Qualifications on behalf of the Singapore Ministry of Manpower; UFI project work and LLP projects in the vocational education sector.
- Designing Yemeni Higher Education Legislation and Bylaws: legislation to support the implementation of a new quality assurance and accreditation system in the higher education sector.
- Writing EOIs for City & Guilds: Wrote expressions of interest for EC PHARE vocational education and skills projects in Turkey, Romania and Egypt.
Education Summary: PRINCE2 Practitioner, 2007
MA International Business, ESC Rennes, 1997
BA (Hons) Corporate Communication, Solent University, 1996