My Virtual Assistant Services provides transcription and administrative support for business people on the move. My goal is to fulfil the clerical needs ofmore...VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE
My Virtual Assistant Services provides transcription and administrative support for business people on the move. My goal is to fulfil the clerical needs of such business people whether on a plane, jet or a sailing in Monte Carlo somewhere, I aim to provide a service that would give the stability and efficiency of an in house on site PA.
My transcription services offer a fast turnaround time I believe in deadlines as in the words of Brian Tracy your greatest resource is your time my reputation for excellent work is due to the application of this principle. I am able to transcribe international accents as I have had the benefit of working in London one of the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities in the world, many consultants and Lawyers that I work for are from all around the globe which also enables me to make a distinction between speakers i.e. focus groups, interviews, one on one, DVDs , conference calls. I also offer services such as word processing, PowerPoint Presentation formatting, brochure creation, and email management to cater for all your administrative needs.
MEDICAL AND MEDICO-LEGAL SPECILISATIONS
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Medical Negligence
- Asylum and Immigration
I have also done other adhoc transcription and other administration work. Such as Time Coding, publication design, Word Processing and PowerPoint Presentations.
Area Covered: London,
Summary: Medico-Legal Secretary
- Typing of Medico-Legal
- Typing of legal correspondence
- General clerical duties
Practice Manager Orthopaedic Suite
- Managing all areas and day to day running of the Orthopaedic Suite in one of London\'s top private hospital.
- Compiled the agenda for partnership meetings i.e., management, financial and clinical.
- Provided full range of personnel management services, recruitment, selection, supervision, training, welfare, health and safety, discipline and grievance procedures and delegation of workloads for all members of practice staff.
- Provided collected and collated statistics, prepared reports and undertook research as required.
- Together with the partners plan, develop and implement systems and procedures to ensure adequate provision of service to patients.
- Responsible for Director of NHS Services, 2 Consultants, 2 SHO\'s and 1 Nurse
- Audio and copy typing
- Electronic and manual diary management
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking
- Filing, collating, faxing
- Conference arranging
Medical Administration Assistant
- High volume of Audio typing
- Responsible for co-ordinating daily workload within a demanding environment
- Implementing strict quality assurance and Health / Safety policies.
- High volume of liaison with clients, issuing information / advice as to internal procedures
- Assimilated statistical information and compiled quarterly reports for senior management and external funders
Job Title: Virtual Secretary
Description: Transcription of a focus group meeting of about 7 people provided in DVD format.
Education Summary: EDUCATION
Sept 2000 - June 2001
NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
(Intensive practical training in Microsoft Series, English for Business, Administration, Health and Safety in the Workplace
ILEX (Paralegal) Vocational Legal StudieS Level 2
The Legal Environment:
Scope of Criminal Law
General Legal Principles
BTEC Certificate in Sound Engineering
Sept 1998 - July 2000
A Level Law
Sept 1996 - Aug 1997
A Level English Literature
Sept 1991 - July 1996
English Language; English Literature; Religious Studies, History, Biology