I have successfully worked and managed Projects/ Programs included Application development (Web based, Client server and Bespoke), Multisite roll outs, e-commerce, CRM and ERPmore...I have successfully worked and managed Projects/ Programs included Application development (Web based, Client server and Bespoke), Multisite roll outs, e-commerce, CRM and ERP applications, Independent testing, BI, Application/ Database maintenance. Platforms and Technologies involved included Mainframe, AS400, Cobol, RACF, Vision +, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, PHP, VB, ASP, .Net, C#, WML, JAVA, BO, Kintana, eMatrics etc.
Some of the key responsibilities in the past have been:
• Obtaining Requirements from the client and to prepare the proposal/ presentations to be submitted and presented to the client.
• Capturing and maintaining project and SLA data for regular reporting to the Client.
• On-site and Off-shore engagements & transactions, including team building, team care and providing employee care for on-site consultants.
• Capturing and maintaining project data for regular internal reporting to the Senior Management and Finance.
• Working with the offshore development team to deliver project deliverables.
• Assure the availability, continuity, and security of application for clients under the remote production, administration service and hosted applications maintaining strict SLA’s assuring high customer satisfaction levels..
• Provide DBA and Web Administration support for 50 in-house developers and 25000 state employees spread across 20 locations.
• Developed an extensive ERP solution using PHP/MySQL for the hospitality industry consisting of several modules like Revenue Management, Payroll, Human Resource Management, Task Management and CRM etc.
• Developed a high traffic betting website using CakePHP/ MySQL with an interface for iPhone and Android phones.
• Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from various data sources including legacy databases, flat files, ODBC and spreadsheets into centralized Database cluster.
• Digitizing resource allocation management tool, internal to the company.
• Defining the internal PMO for the company and then digitizing PMO/ Quality Control using ITG.
• Partnering with external/ third party suppliers to deliver the right solution, at the right cost and in right time to end users.
Summary: Bachelor of Engineering
Overview on Card Payment Systems
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt
CMMi Level 5
Field of Study: Civil
University / College: Delhi College of Engineering
University / College: Delhi Public School - R. K. Puram