- Blandford Forum, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I am an efficient administrator-assistant. Being PA and then Executive Assistant to an MD for the last 4 years was great experience but I've decided to venture out and offermore...I am an efficient administrator-assistant. Being PA and then Executive Assistant to an MD for the last 4 years was great experience but I've decided to venture out and offer my services further afield.
Especially in today's climate, there are many business owners who do not wish to employ someone to do the 'office work'. This is what is so great about being a Virtual Assistant. I can help those that need it and only charge them for work done!
Area Covered: UK - remote
Job Title: Owner
Company: Shek Support
Description: Shek Support is run by yours truly. I assist those small businesses where employers cannot afford to employ assistant/administrators but need help with the everyday administrative work that every business can't escape. I work remotely so no extra office space is needed and clients send me their memos to type up, spreadsheets they need, email/enquiries responded to and if they are local, I even offer Office Organising so tackle all their backlog office works.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Company: Mini IQ
Description: I was PA and then Executive Assistant to the Directors of Mini IQ. My role was so diverse where I managed to acquire many skills.
- Personal Assistant activities.
- Booking meetings, events, training days.
- Data entry into spreadsheets.
- Typing letters, important documents.
- Customer service calls, enquiries.
- Support Leaders and Sales force in the field.
- Event Management. Organising seasonal Launches and other events. Venue, catering, staging, lighting,
- Creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Designing new product catalogue.
- Designing promotional incentive flyers.
- Updating and maintaining website shop.