- Ilford, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
Whether you’re a model looking to expand your portfolio or a business in need of promotional images, I can deliver a professional and friendly approach to any job, big or small.more...Whether you’re a model looking to expand your portfolio or a business in need of promotional images, I can deliver a professional and friendly approach to any job, big or small. Photographing in a range of styles for over five years and based in close proximity to London, I aim to create imagery that is distinctive with its quality and original concept.
They say 'find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life'. Five years ago while working in admin I had an epiphany and realised that life behind a desk answering customer queries wasn't for me and that I needed art and creativity to be part of my daily routine. So I quit my job and went back to school to train as a photographer.
Two years of A-levels and three years of BA degree course later, I am now ready and eager to take on jobs that will make me a working photographer. While studying I have been working on the odd jobs for others and on personal and university projects - enough to show me that I have both people skills, talent and a great work ethic.
I have experience with the following:
- digital photography - Canon systems; I always shoot RAW; digital printing
- analogue photography - full production cycle from choice of film to dark-room printing; small and medium format
- studio photography and assisting - I feel confident and comfortable coming up with lighting solutions (both flash and continuous) and delivering a specific result using lighting systems like Bowens, Elinchrome, ARRI etc. and various light modifiers
- location photography and assisting - logistics, admin, location scouting
- photoshoot management - I'm experienced with the full production cycle of a photoshoot - from concept and casting to client liaison and retouch
- research - producing mood boards, finding information, contact details etc.
- social media management - particularly knowledgeable with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- various software - Photoshop, Bridge, Capture One, InDesign, Illustrator, MAC, Windows
I'm also a licensed practitioner (LRPS) with the Royal Photographic Society since 2014.
I’m a flexible and organised individual with excellent customer service skills and keen attention to detail. An ability to multi-task and a "Yes I can" attitude make me a desirable member of any working process. I'm punctual and hard-working and don’t crack easily under pressure.
Photographer, studio and location assistant, retoucher, admin assistant