- Dimona, IL
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Natalie is the founder of Success Angels Virtual Assistant Business Solutions (www.SuccessAngelsIsrael.com). Her company specializes in helping small business entrepreneurs withmore...Natalie is the founder of Success Angels Virtual Assistant Business Solutions (www.SuccessAngelsIsrael.com). Her company specializes in helping small business entrepreneurs with growing and expanding their businesses. A US citizen currently living in Israel with her husband and 2 children, Natalie has a Bachelor Business Administration- Finance from Howard University in Washington DC.
Natalie also wrote, published, marketed, and sold worldwide over 5,000 copies of her own book on raw food vegan recipes called The Joy of Living Live. She puts this same effort and tenacity into the work she does for each of her clients.
Area Covered: Virtual assistant and business development services
Work Experience Summary: THE JOY OF LIVING LIVE www.joyoflivinglive.com, International 2005-Present
• Wrote, published and sold over 5,000 copies of a raw food recipe book.
• Coordinated all aspects of travel and event planning for tours to U.S., U.K., Israel, Germany, Ghana, Jamaica, & Cyprus to present food demonstrations and lectures.
• Established new clientele with more than 50 companies globally.
SUCCESS ANGELS ISRAEL www.SuccessAngelsIsrael.com, International 2001-Present
• Assist various clients with administrative and personal tasks.
• Arranged domestic, international, economy, first-class, and group travel arrangements for a wide variety of clients.
• Carefully maintain business transactions and generate weekly financial reports using Quickbooks bookkeeping software.
• Perform internet research and fact-checking services.
• Transcribed and edited over 2000 hours of digital materials under pressure.
• SEO (search engine optimization) and internet marketing services for restaurants resulting in first and second page Google ranking.
COMMUNICATORS PRESS PUBLISHING, Washington, DC 2001-2005
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
• Oversaw daily functions and communications throughout the company resulting in smooth operations and a 40% increase in sales.
• Managed calendar for office supervisor.
• Created and edited Elements of Truth Magazine and Catalog which attracted over 1,000 new active customers.
• Performed data entry and account management of over 6,000 domestic and international customers using Quickbooks.
• Communicated with up to 50 clients and various employees in each department on a daily basis.
• Stabilized business finances and restored relationships with creditors.
• Effectively trained new staff members.
• Purchased office equipment and materials.
• Made daily bank deposits and reconciliations.
EVERLASTING LIFE HEALTH COMPLEX, Washington DC 1998-2001
• Established Source of Life Juice Bar.
• Managed invoice payments and bank account.
• Successfully assisted over 50 customers daily.
• Purchased items used in food production and sales.
• Responsible for gross sales of USD $1 Million during second year of business operations.
KEMPER INSURANCE CO., Long Grove, IL; New York, NY; Garland, TX 1995-1997
• Handled small accounts for over 100 clients such as various Wall Street firms.
• Inspected properties with loss control engineers including The New York Times building.
• Assisted underwriters with database management at the World Trade Center.
Education Summary: School: Howard University -
Location: Washington DC (US) -
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration -
Concentration: Finance -
Professional Business Support At Your Service