- Slough, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I am a Planner in Digital Commerce for Burberry, with Merchandising experience for Topshop, Arcadia, and over 6 years experience in retail to a supervisory level. I'm extremelymore...I am a Planner in Digital Commerce for Burberry, with Merchandising experience for Topshop, Arcadia, and over 6 years experience in retail to a supervisory level. I'm extremely efficient in excel, have a strong analytical eye and a talent to monitor and react to market and sales trends. I have also had experience designing for Puma and BMW, and possess a strong creative ability both by hand and through CAD, Adobe Create Suite.
Area Covered: London
- Planning: Digital Commerce
- Mainline Merchandising (EU/International/Internet)
- Trend Forecasting & Research
- Market Research
- Fashion Design
- CAD Design
- Top Level Sales Supervisor
- Visual Merchandiser
- Adobe Creative Suite
Job Title: Allocator/Planner
- Responsible for tracking all digital inventory from vendors to DCs, ensuring 100% alignment two weeks prior to floorset launch.
- Daily reviews of stock availability, consuming stock from Freestock, Regional Hubs or Regional Stores where necessary to satisfy online demand.
- Publishing regional reports covering stock availability, stock consumption, best-sellers and sales analysis at a size level.
- Closely working with Planning, Customer Operations and Digital Merchants to provide a seamless online experience in regards to stock availability.
- Liaising with DC management and logistics in regards to forecasted inbound and outbound stock vs capacity efficiency.
- £100million target to achieve 2013/14
Job Title: Merchandising Admin Assistant
Company: Topshop, Arcadia
- Allocating lines to regional and international stores, while maximising full sales potential. In essence, getting the right stock at the right time, in the right quantity, in the right place, for the right demographic.
- Monitoring daily and past sales in order to predict and analyse market and sales trends.
- Communicating findings and working closely with Merchandising and Buying teams to efficiently respond and react to changes in sales to maximise profit and minimise mark-down.
- Liaising with Branch Merchandising contacts, and attending stores visits, in order to highlight opportunities and communicate future intake.
- Creating and building new store packages for both UK and international markets, new and
- Monitoring DC stock on a daily basis, allocating stock in reaction to sales and in conjunction with future intake and commitment.
Job Title: Designer
Company: The Bureaux
Description: Consultancy, Design & Production, Brand Communication & Development.
Projects have been for Puma, BMW, Ferrari, Markham & United Legwear.
From:16/Mar/2011 - July/2011
Job Title: Office Junior
Company: Mudpie / MPDClick
Description: Aided in report and blog writing for corporate site, image handling and trend forecasting.
Education Summary: Graphics GCSE - A* /
ICT GCSE - A* /
English Literature GCSE - A /
English Language GCSE - A /
Mathematics (Higher) GCSE - A /
Biology GCSE - A /
Chemistry GCSE - A /
Physics GCSE - A /
Latin GCSE - A /
History GCSE - A /
Classical Civilization GCSE - B /
French GCSE - C .
International Baccalaureate - Total = 28 /
English, Mathematics, Spanish, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry .
BA (Hons) Fashion Management and Marketing