- Indianapolis, IN, US
- $70 /hr
- Available now
Custom jewelry and sculpture
I bring dreams to life in metal. I design and make jewelry from precious metals and gems, make copper sculpture and two-dimensional paintings on copper mounted on wood, and I'vemore...I bring dreams to life in metal. I design and make jewelry from precious metals and gems, make copper sculpture and two-dimensional paintings on copper mounted on wood, and I've won awards for it and wrote a book about it. I can design jewelry for you.
* Author of "The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Metal Jewelry", by Alpha Books
* Founder of Indy Metalsmith, a community of local independent jewelers and metalsmiths
* Indiana Artisan designation for jewelry
* Awarded Individual Artist Grant from Indiana Arts Commission, 2010-11
* Multiple first place awards in Professional Fine Arts, Jewelry and Sculpture, Indiana State Fair
* Awarded studio assistantship at Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts in Gatlinburg, TN
* Published metal bracelet project in Lark Books "30-Minute Bracelets"
* Vice President and Gallery member of the Indianapolis Downtown Artist and Dealers Association
* Key member of project team for multi-million dollar, award-winning construction and renovation project at fine-art museum
* Created, wrote, distributed and/or presented informational updates to staff and public in the form of newsletters, e-mail messages, and PowerPoint presentations for long-term construction project
Accomplished goldsmith and metalsmith, patient instructor.
Public speaking and presentations.
Artist, Instructor and Author