- Bearsden, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
IT Recruiter for Java, .NET and SQL Server Developer
• 3+ years of IT Recruiting Experience in the field of Information Technology with expertise in the areas of Object Orientedmore...IT Recruiter for Java, .NET and SQL Server Developer
• 3+ years of IT Recruiting Experience in the field of Information Technology with expertise in the areas of Object Oriented Technologies Client/Server Applications and Internet/Intranet Web Applications, .NET Architecture, Web-Enabled Application Development including Analysis, System Study, Design and Product Development.
• Exposure to U.S financial and health care domains through application and product development in these domains.
• Expertise in developing TSQL Procedure, Triggers using TSQL, SQL, in SQL Server 2005. In depth knowledge of Database Concepts and SQL, tuning of queries .Extensively worked on SQL Server 2000 and 2005.
• Expertise in .NET 2.0 and 3.5 framework and Web application development patterns like MVP and MVC.
• Good Understanding of UML. Have worked with .NET architects to review Class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams which act as a blue-print during the development phase of the SDLC.
• Extensive Experience in Middle tier Programming using C#.NET, VB.NET, Web services and XML based Request/Response Model.
• Extensive experience in Unit Testing and System Testing
• Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with ability to interact with individuals at ALL Levels and proven Leadership Qualities in a TEAM Environment.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Office Tools MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Languages: C#,,Unix Shell Scripting
Web Technologies: C#.NET
Windows Technologies: Windows.NET
Framework: .NET 2.0 Framework .NET 3.5 Framework
Web Scripting: HTML, Java Script, XML
_Web Servers: IIS Web Server
IDE Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000
Operating Systems: WinNT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, UNIX
Version Control System Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
Area Covered: Recruiting ASP.NET C# and PHP
Work Experience Summary: Client: Royal Bank of Canada (US Operations) June’10 to March’ 11
Project: Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE ACT)
Team Size: 5
This is a large enterprise initiative to create one platform for maintaining and tracking the registration and licensing of Mortgage Loan officers within RBC Bank (USA). This implementation will provide a single solution to all retail banking channels (Branch, Contact center and Online Banking) to facilitate initial registration and annual renewal of existing registration and licenses of all the existing RBC Bank MLOs with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) which is governed by the Federal regulatory body. This implementation will also manage the day-to-day registration and licensing of newly hired and terminated employees.
Education Summary: BA in Mathematics and Statistics.
Advanced Diploma in Software Technology.