- Preston, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a freelance marketing consultant, qualified with the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing), pursuing a successful freelance career for over 10 years. My experience is onemore...I am a freelance marketing consultant, qualified with the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing), pursuing a successful freelance career for over 10 years. My experience is one that covers the full marketing mix with particular strengths in strategy, marcoms, branding and general project management.
My enthusiastic, self motivated and hard working character has benefited many companies across different industries. I have a serious yet relaxed approach to work, which allows me to be flexible to meet the demands of a busy working schedule. With my fun loving and friendly personality I believe I can adapt to fit into any business
Area Covered: North West
Work Experience Summary: - Market evaluation: identifying key forces that directly impacts the business. This includes elements such as competitor analysis, macro/micro environment, customer analysis and internal forces.
- Formulation of marketing communication plans: Companies should plan marketing campaigns tied in with specific marketing and/or corporate objectives, but in most cases this doesn't happen. I can ensure that a cohesive plan is devised with measurable targets in place.
- Brand development: A brand is a valuable asset of any business whatever the size. You may require a full branding service for a new range or indeed for a new venture or you may just need to refresh your logo to put some life into it again. Having been involved in numerous branding projects you can be rest assured to achieve a winning result.
- Direct Marketing: You may be looking to recruit new customers, retain or increase business with existing customers or looking to promote the launch of a new product or service. Whatever your objectives I can help you by conducting market and competitor analysis to plan an effective campaign that is measurable.
- Brochure development: Assist in the development of your company literature from briefing through to print management and fulfilment. With excellent contacts in the industry I can achieve great results all within your chosen budget and timescales.
- Copywriting: Turning factual copy into something far more interesting is something that I have done for many clients. Developing catchy taglines or writing copy for a brochure, just give me the essentials and I'll turn into an interesting read.
- Project management: You may just have a specific project that needs completing and can't allocate resources to do this. With an excellent record in project management you will have nothing to worry about once I take over.
Education Summary: 2004
CIM Postgraduate Diploma
1995 • 1998
University of Central Lancashire, Preston
BA (Hons) Marketing • main subjects included Marketing of Services, Advertising, International marketing, Strategic Marketing and Marketing case studies
1993 • 1995
Preston College, Preston
3 x A-levels • Psychology (B), Gujrati (B), English (E)
1998 • 1993
Penwortham Girls’ School, Penwortham
8 x GCSE’s including Maths, English, Biology and Psychology