- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A track record of accomplishment and expertise gained in London, within private sector. Oversee the business acquisition and restructuring. Hands on expertise in management accounting,more...A track record of accomplishment and expertise gained in London, within private sector. Oversee the business acquisition and restructuring. Hands on expertise in management accounting, financial analysis, cash flow management, IRIS and SRA accounts rules’11.
Specialties: KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Strategy development and execution
• Driving business growth
• Investigation and Reconciliation
• Client relationship management
•Solicitor Account rules’11 compliance
•Cash flow Management/Debt invoicing
•Team Leadership and Development
• Pivot Tables with Macros
•Price sensitivity Analysis
•IRIS BUREAU PAYROLL
• ACCA Membership (2007)
• BSc Honours in Applied Accountancy (2008)
• MBA Financial Services with Merits (2009)
• Admitted to ACCA Fellowship (2012)
• Managed a Global Property Portfolio, valued at £0.5 million
• Turnaround loss maker, Yoga International Magazine to profit within 18 months (2012)
Internal Control & Best Practices:
• Excellent capability in the designing and implementing of strong internal control systems. Carried out review for improvement of existing practices at various clients and reported the internal control deficiencies found.
• Carried out reviews of Compliance with Code of Corporate Governance and Best Practices.
Leadership and Project Management
• Headed team in various assignments as Senior Consultant, which involves direct reporting to Manager(s) and Partner(s) and completed all projects within time.
IT & Related Skills
• Hands on experience of Fixed Asset Module of SAGE.
• VT account for iXBRL accounts submission.
• Very good understanding and familiarity with MS Office, Internet browsing, Windows installations.
• High capability in identifying and preparing the necessary MIS reports.
• IRIS Bureau payroll