- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I design and develop Software and Databases for companies with bespoke requirements. I use MS Access, Excel and their underlying languages Visual Basic for Applications. Im qualifiedmore...I design and develop Software and Databases for companies with bespoke requirements. I use MS Access, Excel and their underlying languages Visual Basic for Applications. Im qualified to program in SQL language as well implement it - both on Access and SQL Server. On the E-Commerce Front, I am skilled to design and develop internet solutions for companies planning to take a stride on making a Web Presence. My Primary tools of choice are ASP.NET although Im quite apt at using PHP and mySQL
I've also done quite a bit of Network Support. Implementing LAN's and Medium Office Networks, Administration and Security, Upgrading and Maintenance, PC Architecture, Printers, Network Drives and Peripherals amongst other Network tasks.
Having several years of experience in IT, I possess a good attitude, an affinity for solutions and a great drive for results. I am enthusiastic about my work and quite keen to meet deadlines.
Area Covered: London
Summary: Free Lance - IT Co-ordination, Software Development And Administration - February 2010 to Current Day
- Designed a website for a Bakery called Ambrosial Krispees Ltd. (www.ambrosialkrispees.co.uk - Best in resolution of 1280 * 1024).
- Invoicing System for Ambrosial Krispees Ltd (Bakery). Solution in Ms Access and VBA.
- Perform Bespoke Software Programming using MS-Access and VBA for Financial Analysis and Management Software used my Church-Hill Finance.
- Use Excel report generation and Outlook for mail integration with other office products especially MS Access
- Provide Multiple Access Solution for client computers on the network on MS Outlook using IMAP
- Restructure Workgroup Network for Church-Hill Finance and Provide Remote Access Solution.
- Network Support and Troubleshooting Installation and Maintenance of Network Printers and Drives. Providing Backup and Recovery Services.
- Auditing Automatic Updates and Security Patches.
- Auditing changes in Hardware, Software and Performance Monitoring.
- Provide Backup and Recovery Services.
A-Star Software Ltd, London, UK
Software Developer - May 2007 to October 2009
- Visual Basic.NET Compact Framework and SQLServer CE. Technologies used for development of software for Mobiles, PDA's and Smart Devices, Statistics Capture and Upload System - Corehard Limited.
- Fund Commissions Management System for Kevin Neal and Associates. Financial Company specializing in Investment Funds. Solutions Provided in MS Access and VBA.
- Estimate Management System for B&R Carpets Ltd. Solution in Ms Access and VBA.
- Invoicing System for Dot Com Chrome Ltd. Company Specializing in Creation and Marketing of websites. Solution Provided in Ms Access and VBA.
- Contacts Management using Outlook for Jeff Lermer and Associates.
- Warehouse Location Management System for Chan Brothers Ltd. Importers and Distributors of Prawns. Used Flex grids for highly visual presentation of warehouse stock.
- Search Management Database for Banana Split (an events organizing company) using VBA for MS Access.
- Database Solution Using MS-Access, MS-Excel and MS-Word with VBA Project on Contacts and Invoicing Management System for The Institute Of Business Ethics (IBE).
- MS Access VBA Database Project for MTA Associates Recruitment Company for Catering Services.
The Insurance Company Of East Africa (ICEA) - Nairobi, Kenya. In-House Software Developer and Programmer - December 2005 to July 2006
- Analysis and Design of parallel systems including Front End as well as Back End Design using Visual Basic.NET and SQLServer 2005 implementing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Initially known DTS (SQL Server's ETL Tool) Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Performance Monitoring using Database Engine Tuning Advisor and SQL Server Profiler.
- Migration of systems from VB6.0 to VB.NET and enhancement of Applications by further developments in VB.NET.
- Object and Data modelling using Unified Modelling Language (UML) to explain a simplified visual representation of the complex software functionality.
- Documentation of Developed Product using written instructions on MS Word.
- Creation of ActiveX Documents, Working with Database Objects using ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) and used Visual Basic's Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) features and OLE Automation.
- Timer and serial Communications Control, Advanced Form, Control And Windows Registry Handling and Connecting to the Windows API.
JOOIL Motorcycles Ltd, Nairobi, Kenya. Administrative Coordinator - August 2005 to November 2005
- Assisting in Network Support and Troubleshooting.
- Auditing changes in hardware, software and performance monitoring.
- Setup and Maintenance of prevailing IT Systems.
- Setup Network Printers and Peripherals.
- Implementation of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
- Assisting in Active Directory Implementation and Maintenance.
- Automation of office tasks and working with MS-Office suite. Developed a Stock Handling Database Solution while in service using MS Access, MS Excel and VBA.
- Customers and customer service handling. Clarification of stock information and services provided.
- Administration of Stock and Stock Handling.
- Making daily sales/cash and credit report, overall management, co-ordination and administration, running invoices, raising delivery notes, dealing with stock adjustments, returns to stock, cancelled invoices and damages, arranging collections and deliveries and general office administration.
Safas Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India. IT Helpdesk and Programmer - July 2004 to June 2005
- Assisting in Installation and Administration of Windows 2003 Networks.
- General Network Support and Helpdesk.
- Setup of MS Outlook, Network Printers and Peripherals, Firewall and Antivirus
- Providing both operation and production support of application and services.
- Was given training on DHCP, DNS and WINS.
- Training in Web Development using web Technologies e.g. Java Applets, Embedding Active-X Components, and involvement of E-Commerce implementations.
- Development SQL Server 2000 using Query Analyzer, Transact SQL (T-SQL), Triggers and Stored Procedures. Management Of SQL Server 2000 using Enterprise Manager.
Company: Church Hill Finance
Description: This was an MS Access Database developed to suite the requirements of the client who is an Independent Financial Advisor.
The database stores and processes information to provide suitable required outputs as stated by the client. It was a highly customised solution suited to the needs of the clients business
Company: Ambrosial Krispees
Description: The work entailed an Access Database that was designed to store all the sales made by Ambrosial Krispees based on the Price Category of the client.
This also included calculation of VAT, Delivery Charges and ability to derive daily and monthly Invoices and Statements.
Description: This was an MS Access Database that was designed to help the client recruit suitable candidates for emergent vacancies based on the skills required for those vacancies.
The database also included alloting of tasks to other users and setting their priority status.
In addition to the above, the database tracked event logs of other users and these logs could be viewed using and administrator login. The administrator had the priviledge to view certain parts of the database for security purposes while the other users did not.
Education Summary: Bachelors Of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Bangalore University - Sept 2001 - June 2004
First Class Pass - 70%
Diploma In Computer User Specialist (Dp.C.U.S) - Memon College, Mombasa - January 2000-June 2000
Grade: 69% Pass
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) - Highway Secondary School, Nairobi - 1996-1999
Mean Grade - B Plain
Software/Database Developer and Networks Support Engineer
Mudasir understood the requirements and delivered
Thanks Andrew for the positive review. Andrew is a good client and absorbs ideas quickly. He is a joy to work with. Hope to work on more successful projects with him in the future.
What can I say. Mudasir has been absolutely brilliant. He is a man of much experience. His work is excellent. He is a good listener, a good designer and what very important to me is that he quickly understood my business needs and took some of my ideas to a higher level. Will be using him again and recommend his services to everyone - you wont regret. His services was more than I paid for, saying that his fees was worth as he gave me more than I expected. Thanks
Excellent as usual - amazing knowledge of Access coding and design
Mudasir continues to be a little gem that I'm very glad I found.
Mudasir has tackled this huge and complex project in a very professional manner. Understanding the subtleties and specifications of the financial industry exceptionally to deliver a robust and secure final product. His easiness with people and flexibility only add to his programming skills, to make him a valuable asset for completion of any project. Would definitely recommend.
Great work from Mudasir, really patient and went that extra mile. Works really quick aswell.
THANK You Mudsair!
I'm excited in getting to work with the new system.
Mudasir would be an asset to any small business
No result found
No result found
No result found