- Sevilla, ES
- €25 /hr
- Available now
I am a professional and qualified translator, copyeditor and writer. I will always provide high quality work at a rate that we can both agree on. I dedicate myself to freelancemore...I am a professional and qualified translator, copyeditor and writer. I will always provide high quality work at a rate that we can both agree on. I dedicate myself to freelance work full-time and obey all copyright laws and client rules. All of my work is original, which means no computer automated translations and no copy and pasting!
WHAT DO I OFFER?
- Spanish to English and English to Spanish translations that always retain the original text's style, tone and intentions.
- Copyediting and proofreading guaranteed to elevate your text to the highest level and polish it to perfection, including MT proofreading.
- 100% original writing: anything from cover letters and blog posts to pieces of fiction and factual biographies, as well as rewriting and ghostwriting.
- SEO, typesetting, localisation and quality assurance services.
- Subtitling and transcription services for whatever video or audio you throw at me, as long as the audio is clear (English and Spanish).
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Creative Writing (First Class with Honours), completed in the UK.
- Master's degree in Translation and Interculturality (Cum laude with full marks), completed in Spain.
- Practical and theoretical experience in all of the services I offer.
- Full working knowledge of BrE and AmE, as well as all major style guides (MLA, APA, Chicago Manual of Style...)
- Meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Affiliate member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Familiar with industry standards in publishing, translation and subtitling.
- Speedy typist at 130wpm.
Your text will be in enthusiastic, professional hands. Contact me if you would like to see my résumé!
I am available through PPH, email, Skype and WhatsApp, in order of preference. An open channel of communication throughout the project is always necessary, as well as clear instructions. I usually reply to messages between 10:00 and 22:00 Central European Time, Monday to Saturday.
Editor, Translator and Writer