- Chandigarh, IN
- $15 /hr
- Available now
Salesforce Administrator, Developer & Consultant
G Suite Advanced Administrator & Consultant
I believe in long-term business relationships. I strongly preachmore...Salesforce Administrator, Developer & Consultant
G Suite Advanced Administrator & Consultant
I believe in long-term business relationships. I strongly preach and practice quality, innovation & efficient delivery for all the assignments I undertake. I have always delivered 100% results leading to higher level of client satisfaction. My clients includes organizations like American Express Bank, Ashland, SunTrust Bank and more.
(A) SALESFORCE CRM
Salesforce Consultant, Developer, Administrator, and Analyst with 10+ years of experience (2008 onward) on Salesforce CRM with organizations of repute like Cisco Systems and IBM.
(B) G SUITE
8 Years of experience (2010 onwards) on Setup, Configuration & Deployment of G Suite along with migration from other email systems (MS Outlook, Lotus Notes etc) to G Suite and Integration of G Suite with lots of other applications.
(A) Experience Summary - Salesforce.com
1. I have 10+ years of strong hands-on experience in Salesforce.com, a cloud CRM.
2. Strong experience of leading a team of developers, administrators, & testers.
3. Strong experience of working closely with US, UK, Germany, & India clients.
4. Experience in effectively handling multiple projects.
5. Built functionalities in sandboxes (development) with Visual force & Apex, and deployed it on production (live).
6. Worked on end-to-end Salesforce setup for organizations, Implementation, Development, Administration, high level of customization, configuration using Apex, Visualforce Pages, & Triggers.
7. Worked on data quality management and data migrations from & to Salesforce for integrated applications, mobile administration, analytics, dashboards, reports, searches, standard & custom objects, approval processes, workflow actions, assignment rules and validation rules.
8. Created numerous custom applications, objects, fields, records, page layouts, email templates, mass emails, add-ons, plugins and Appexchange Apps installations, CSV data imports/exports, Force.com IDE and much more in Salesforce.
9. Performed deployment using ANT tool, chain-sets and efficiently used formula fields, force.com sites , web-to-lead , web-to-case , lead conversion , assignment rules , & escalation rules.
10. Experienced working on Salesforce sites and communities
11. Experienced in inserting, updating, deleting & extracting data using Data Loader, and Salesforce import wizard.
12. Experienced in .Net, Core Java, WordPress, HTML and CSS.
13. Ability to effectively design new Salesforce solutions and come up with effective project plan and project execution techniques.
14. Proficient in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing & Implementation.
15. Proficient in establishing & maintaining direct communication & collaboration with the clients.
16. Highly capable of analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements.
17. Well experienced in documenting and develop code according to specifications and standards.
18. Good experience in preparing test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing.
19. Provided support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
20. Actively participated in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
(A) Experience Summary - G Suite
1. I have 8 years of strong and end-to-end hands-on experience in G Suite (a cloud based email solution from Google).
2. Strong experience of doing Setup, Configuration & Deployment of G Suite along with migration from other email systems (MS Outlook, Lotus Notes etc) to G Suite and Integration of G Suite with lots of other applications.
3. Strong experience of working closely with US & India clients.
4. Experience in effectively handling multiple domains for a single organization (aliases).
5. Configuring and utilizing all G Suite Apps (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Groups etc) to any possible extent.
6. Training individuals and organizations on end to end usage of all G Suite Apps.
7. Worked on integration of G Suite with other applications like Salesforce, Mail Chimp, Zoho CRM, and PHP Apps.
8. Fixed all kinds of issues organizations faced regarding G Suite deployment, setup, malfunctioning (mail not routing, bouncing etc).
9. Managed android & apple devices as per device management policies.
10. Managed groups, security, admin roles, reports and migration.
Certified Salesforce Developer, Administrator & Consultant | G Suite Advanced Administrator & Consultant