- Slough, GB
- £200 /hr
- Available now
I am a management consultant, I help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance, by providing objective advice and expertisemore...I am a management consultant, I help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance, by providing objective advice and expertise to help an organisation develop any specialist skills that it may be lacking. My work is primarily concerned with the strategy, structure, management and the operations of an organisation. I identify options for the organisation and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions. I operate across a wide variety of services such as: business strategy; marketing; financial and management controls; human resources; information technology; e-business; AND supply-chain management.
The day-to-day activities will vary depending on the client and type of project. Typical tasks, involve:
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions;
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organisation;
- Conducting analysis;
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients;
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- Managing projects and programmes;
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts;
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
If your organisation could benefit from someone with my demonstrable skills, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back to discuss my potential contribution to your organisation.