I have a total work experience of 5 years. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites. My key duties andmore...I have a total work experience of 5 years. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites. My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
• Meeting clients to discuss the objectives and requirements.
• Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts.
• Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects.
• Designing different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines.
• Produce excellent visual solutions.
• Working with different types of media, including computer aided design, and photography.
• Working alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project.
• Collaborating with copywriters, photographers, printers, illustrators, and account managers to give the best service to the clients.
I am comfortable with Mac OSX as well as Windows. In addition,
I have in-depth knowledge about almost all top designing software, including the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Good communication and listening skills are paramount for a graphic designer, and I excel in both verbal and written communication.
I am a team player to the core, but am also at complete ease when working alone. I have attached a copy of my resume as well as the link to my online portfolio for your reference.