- Kozhikode, IN
- $30 /hr
- Available now
Mohammed Nizam is a certified project management professional (PMI-PMP) and has over 15 years of Project Management experience in managing diverse projects and programs for customersmore...Mohammed Nizam is a certified project management professional (PMI-PMP) and has over 15 years of Project Management experience in managing diverse projects and programs for customers in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Construction Industries. He has a keen ability on helping organizations transitioning into consistent and advanced project management practice and approaches. He has vast experience in Project Planning, Analyzing, Implementation, Controlling, Coordination, Invoicing, PMO and Documentation of large SAP, Telecom & Military Defense projects. Other skill set are,
• Handle budget tracking, planning, scheduling, reporting in a timely manner.
• Creating, maintaining and issuing Project Performance Report using KPI.
• Monitoring Project Finance/Budget.
• Working knowledge in ERP Systems like SAP, Oracle E-Business and MS-Dynamics.
• Conducting workshop on Project Management.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE
• SAP Roll out implementation – Unilever.
• IT Infrastructure Planning and Deployment - Wipro
• EADS TETRA Network Implementation– Saudi Military
• Military Aircraft Overhaul & ISR – Royal Saudi Airforce
• EDGE/GPRS Wireless Infrastructure Project – BSNL Telecom
• ADSL 2+Broadband Network Implementation – BSNL Telecom
• Project Management Institute (PMI) - PMP Certification (2010)
• Microsoft Certification (MCTS) in MS-Project 2010 for managing projects (2011)
• Microsoft Certification (MCTS) in MS-SharePoint Server 2010 (2012)
• APMG- ITIL Foundation Certification for IT Service Management (2011)
Founder and Project Management Consultant