- New Delhi, IN
- £8 /hr
- Available now
In IT field as O/S Administration (HP- UNIX, Open VMS and Redhat Linux and Windows), Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and Up-gradation as a System Administrator. I havemore...In IT field as O/S Administration (HP- UNIX, Open VMS and Redhat Linux and Windows), Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and Up-gradation as a System Administrator. I have worked for installation and management of HP Open View Data Protector and HP Storage work EVA 8000, EVA 4400, Disk Grouping, Zoning Virtual disk and LUN creation for users respectively.
Worked as installation and Up gradation of the OpenVMS operating system, Layered/Software product (Decnet-PhaseIV, Decnet-PLUS, TCP/IP, Path Works, Dec window- Motif) Patches, DCL, firmware on Alpha M/C, tuning the system for the optimum operation, Maintaining Storage (RA8000), OpenVMS queues management, Backup and restore operation, memory utilization, Up gradation of alpha system and resources, CPU etc.
• Responsible for system management tasks like user management, Disk Space Utilization, File-system Management, Performance Management, sysconfig, to tune the system to take care of load whenever it reaches its peak.
• HP-UX administrator with LVM
• NPAR/VPAR administration
• Reactive performance analysis
• Patch depot/bundle and HP-UX package installation
• OS recovery.
• Backup of the systems (Image & Incremental) and restoration.
• Configuration of different hardware. Data recovery, network management, Backup management.
• Installation and configuration of Operating System, patches and layered product
• Clustering the server for higher availability and efficiency.
• Assisting of user in taking backup, and any type of operation and technical problem.
• Hp- Storage works (EVA-4400) Installation.
• Disk management, LUN creation, Disk grouping, and virtual disk creation on EVA.
• Zoning in San Switches.
Area Covered: India, US, UK, Austrellia, Germany, Neetherland, Switzerland
System and SAN storage engineer