- Greifswald, DE
- €14 /hr
- Available now
I worked as an Operation and Business Development Manager at an Egyptian company working on web and mobile application development for 1.6 years.
After more than 10 years workingmore...I worked as an Operation and Business Development Manager at an Egyptian company working on web and mobile application development for 1.6 years.
After more than 10 years working as Professional Network Engineer, Business development in the fields of IT (web and networks), Project Manager for many projects.
I worked as a Business development, strategic and marketing consultant, working on the strategic & marketing plan by starting with the market research to present the suitable and the best plan to develop the business.
Also I'm a founder of two NGOs in Egypt and I have an experience in the charity foundations.
The products and brand names that I worked on:
Network : Cisco, Emc, VMware, Mcafee, Websense, PaloAlto, Riverbed
And more than 20 websites and applications worked as a business development or a project manager.
CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, Management Diploma specialized in Marketing.
Some of the tasks and roles that I did:
1. Marketing research and plan for the project
2. Suggestion of ways to maximize the income of the project.
3. Thorough study of competitors
4. Working on new products for the project, to take a different step in the real-life market beside the e-market.
7. Participation with multinational companies in sponsorship for their events and competitions.
8. Responsible for the development and follow up of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
9. Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company to reach the annual target.
10. Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
11. Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting.
12. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; identifying area; asking questions; proposing solution; negotiation; close of the deal; handover to the account management team.
13. Representative of the company at industry events and trade shows
14. Maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is updated on the company system.
15. Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company procedure.
16. A thorough understanding of clients objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
17. Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
Keeping abreast of issues affecting Networking industry companies and collecting competitor intelligence.
18. Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
Create business development plan with vendors and insure their account protection and business security.
IT and Business Consultant