- Middlesex, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am Mo, a committed and flexible professional having a high level of integrity and customer focus with eight years of industry experience in IT, ranging from software testingmore...I am Mo, a committed and flexible professional having a high level of integrity and customer focus with eight years of industry experience in IT, ranging from software testing to Quality Assurance.
I have expereince working on diversified software platforms, manage project on a strict SLAs with an ability to multitask.
I am multi-linguistic and have worked in different outsourcing models. I work well under extreme pressure and challenging schedules and would be glad to render my service with sincerity.
Area Covered: Anywhere in the United Kingdom
Work Experience Summary: Some of the clients whom I have worked for GE Healthcare, NHS, Kodak Digital Solutions, British Telecom and the Department of Health.
Work experience highlights include :
1. Manage a team of software testers (onsite and offshore model).
2. Design test scenarios and work with end users to define suitable user acceptance criteria for a software project.
3. Execute manual software testing and defect management between different stakeholders.
4. Provid user and peer training in the application use, including preparation of training manuals.
5. Participate in preparation of deliverables including proposal documents and reports.
6. Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues and work closely with senior business representatives on client site, often in mixed teams.
7. Analyze software issues at the application and database level and coordinate closely between clients and GE\'s other operating units for a resolution, with adherence to tight SLAs.
8. Provide go-live and post-live support and knowledge transfer to the clientÃƒ’¢ï’¿’½ï’¿’½s long-term operational support personnel.
Education Summary: 1. ISEB foundation certificate in Software Testing (currently studying for ISEB Intermediate certificate in software testing).
2. PRINCE2 Practitioiner certified.
3. Business Objects v6.5 Reporting and Universe Designing certified.
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
5. Six Sigma training in Quality Assurance.