- Margate, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Freelance writer, editor and transcriptionist based in South East England.
My main strength is the ability to explain difficult or technical concepts in a clear, relevantmore...Freelance writer, editor and transcriptionist based in South East England.
My main strength is the ability to explain difficult or technical concepts in a clear, relevant and interesting way, while keeping any waffle and jargon to a minimum! This is reinforced by strong analytical skills, combined with wide ranging experience as a proofreader and editor.
I am an experienced audio transcriptionist and have done a number of audio assignments for local clients, mainly in the educational sector.
I also provide a CV and cover letter writing service.
My pre-freelance career has included the following jobs:
1. Indexer for a patent information provider
2. Editorial work and content writing for an oil and gas newsletter and a pharmaceutical bulletin
3. Content writing and editing of vocational training manuals (the subject matter ranged from dealing with customer complaints to operation of bread making machines in supermarket in-store bakeries)
4. ICT and basic numeracy tuition in adult education (I wrote a lot of my own materials for both these subjects)
5. Admin and secretarial work.
Area Covered: Worldwide for jobs that can be done from home. Ten mile radius for anything else!
Company Name: Black Cat Editorial and Transcription Services
Education Summary: BSc (Hons) in Chemistry from Imperial College, London
Freelance writing, editing, proofreading and audio transcription