- Shoeburyness, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
A Transport Planner with over ten year’s experience in highway/transportation planning with both private and public sector organisations. Capability of technical analysis and impactmore...A Transport Planner with over ten year’s experience in highway/transportation planning with both private and public sector organisations. Capability of technical analysis and impact assessment for development led projects using computer software, report writing and highway design using AutoCAD. Experienced in a wide range of projects throughout the UK and Eire having worked with fellow professionals on a wide range of schemes including retail (food and non-food), residential, employment, warehousing, leisure, motorist facilities and more.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: The clients which I worked for include Tesco, ESSO, Wickes, Bellway Homes, The Junction, St Modwen, Shanly Homes, LB of Croydon, to name a few.
General duties and responsibilities on schemes has of course varied but I list as follows;
1) Production of Transport Assessment\'s/Travel Plans/Freight Management Plans/Scoping Study\'s/Proof\'s of Evidence/Feasibility Assessments
2) Junction modelling using appropriate software
3) Public Transport assessment including PTAL scoring
4) Project Management including budgeting and invoicing
5) Attendance at meetings with client, project team, local authority, etc.
6) Mentoring and overseeing junior staff
7) AUTOCAD design including swept path analysis using AUTOTRACK
8) Compliance with QA procedures
9) Provision of Evidence for Planning Appeals and Public Inquiries
10) Site Visits, traffic surveys, speed measurements, etc