- Malmesbury, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
• Experienced, practical Data Analyst familiar with data manipulation, analysis, cleansing, merging and selection.
• Have written code to transfer data between and within commonmore...• Experienced, practical Data Analyst familiar with data manipulation, analysis, cleansing, merging and selection.
• Have written code to transfer data between and within common Microsoft applications (Excel, Access, Word), to streamline data flow requirements between users.
• Uses easily-available proprietary software as everyday collection, manipulation, presentation, and explanation tools.
• Has significant data conversion experience with large volumes in Payroll, HR, utilities billing, and system user management.
Area Covered: Swindon, Bristol, Gloucester
Company Name: Datamotive Ltd
Work Experience Summary: • Have saved many man-hours by automating Excel based processes, integrating their information aims, reducing duplication, and increasing speed and accuracy.
• Have provided code to manipulate Excel data from various sources, store and analyse using Access (no user knowledge - automatic interfacing) and then use Excel’s graphs and pivot-table capabilities to present the data
• Was responsible for analysing the content and context of data in order to establish the most appropriate legacy data sources for migration to the ESR payroll / HR system.
Was involved in establishing data quality, cleansing, transformation, migration and audit of very large data volumes (several million clients)
• Understands the importance of :
o Distinguishing between data responsibility, ownership and use
o data synchronisation
o data ageing
Education Summary: All courses relevant to skills
Data Analyst / Manipulator