- Chesterfield, GB
- £9 /hr
- Available now
I am a digital artist and animator, who grew up thinking of computers as a creative medium; for 2D and 3D animation and other related practices, and am currently exploring gamemore...I am a digital artist and animator, who grew up thinking of computers as a creative medium; for 2D and 3D animation and other related practices, and am currently exploring game design. though I am still capable of drawing and painting.
Area Covered: 2D Animation, 3D Animation, 2D Design, 3D Design, Flash Game Design, Website Design
Work Experience Summary: CGI, EFFECTS AND ANIMATION
* Digital effects on the Screen Yorkshire Digital Short film Nothing
* Animated Assertiveness training video for Macmillan Cancer Relief
* Music Video for Viclarsen
* Digital effects and editing for GraVil Music video
* Animated intro for Jonathan Ross Art hologram collection online catalogue
* ICTISA.NET - Integrating Complimentary Therapies In the Sheffield Area
* THERAPYSAGE.CO.UK - Hypnotherapy, Counseling, Personal Development and Life Couching
* TRAININGSAGE.CO.UK - will deliver communication workshops tailored to the needs of your group.
* ASKSHEFFIELD.ORG - the Art and Soul Kollecive, Sheffield
* PDPROOF.CO.UK - Proofreading Services
* ENDCOTTAGE.CO.UK - Website for a 300 year old holiday cottage in Ashford in the water, Derbyshire.
* ANIMATION-WORKSHOP.CO.UK - stop-motion animation workshops. Participants of all ages and abilities have created the clips that are viewable in the "portfolio" section of this site.
* TRAININGMATION - The home of animated training videos.
**RUNNING WORKSHOPS** see animation-workshop.co.uk for more info.
Running of digital stop-motion workshops at:
* Art in Mind Launch Event, Hyson Green Market, Nottingham
* The Roots Project, A Day Of Creative Freedom, Newark, Nottinghamshire
* Queens Medical Centre Psychiatric Ward, Nottingham
* Art in Mind first birthday, Nottingham
* David Mellor Primary School, Nottingham (2 Series of 4 workshops)
* Chapel Allerton Primery School, Leeds (Series of 2 Workshops)
* Ashfield School and Technology College, Kirkby-in-Ashfield (Series of 8 Workshops)
* Urmston Grammer School, Manchester (series of 2 workshops)
* Shire Hall Gallery, Stafford (2 workshops)
* Blender 3D animation workshop with Access Space and The Venue, Sheffield
* Blender 3D staff training day at Access Space
* Blender 3D teaching day at Access Space
* Blender 3D animation workshop at Urmston Grammer School, Manchester (series of 2 workshops, then 1 a year later)
* 2 Zoetrope workshops at Newcastle Under Lyme Libraries
* 9 Workshops at Eastwood Comprehensive School, Including Digital 3D animation, video editing, acting, bluescreen work and web-based research.
* Maze Creation for video workshop for Macmillan Cancer Relief Conference, Liverpool
* Discussion leader and technician for Art On Toast (Nottingham based youth-art project)
** TEACHING ASSISTANT **
* At Springwell Community School - working predominantly on a cross-subject lesson called Project Management, with year 7.
Education Summary: * 7303 Teacher Training at City Arts, Nottingham - 2008
* Arts Council / Youth Justice Sector 2 day workshop - 01/03/2006 - 02/03/2006
* Peace Makers Training Day - on cultural diversity - 17/01/2006
* Inclusive Arts Training Day - the inclusion of people with disabilities in participatory arts practice - 14/11/2005
* OCN Final Cut PRO, OCN 3D Studio Max, OCN Adobe Illustrator at Chesterfield College - 2003
* **BA Honours Fine Art - II(ii) at Nottingham Trent University - 2000-2003**
* BTEC Diploma Foundation Studies in Art and Design - Merit at Chesterfield College - 1999 - 2000
* A level Art and Design - Fine Art - Grade B, A level Mathematics - Grade B, GCSE Photography - Grade B, City and Guilds Computer Aided Design using AutoCAD Certificate, Computer Literacy and Information Technology Stage 1, ASDAN Level 2 Award at 1997 - 1999 Chesterfield College
* **A level Art and Design - Fine Art - Grade E (achieved at age 16) at 1995 - 1996 Chesterfield College**
3D Design, 2D Design, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Website Design, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Blender, Flash, Dreamweaver
Good work on 3D animations an modeling.
Amazing talented and very easy to work with.
Pleasure as always! Mike continues to produce amazing content for us!
Mike was extremely easy to work with! He helped us bring our vision to life. Would definitely work with him again!!
Nice work with Mike. He proposed good idea to improve our initial demand.
Very efficient, and a pleasure to work with!!! Highly recommended!
It took a little while but the result was exactly what I wanted.
Mike is a top guy and very easy to work with. He got the idea of what I wanted within the first email. What he sent was perfect and didn't even need amending. He was also the cheapest by far compared to some of the other quotes I received - they were silly! Highly recommended!
Mike did a great job colouring some video for me. Quick and easy to work with. I would recommend Mike's services to anyone.
Mike was quick and efficient. He was great at working to get the tricky parts of the job to work.
Mark has been fantastic throughout the whole project. He produced high quality renders that looked realistic and well animated. I would very much recommend him.