- London, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
A converged voice and data network could save money by reducing set-up and maintenance costs, design a converged solution, entirely without further obligation.
Connect yourmore...A converged voice and data network could save money by reducing set-up and maintenance costs, design a converged solution, entirely without further obligation.
Connect your business with the world and terminate calls to other counties free.
- Skype Incoming : Receive Skype calls from customers who are using Skype.
Outgoing to Skype : Make free calls to numerous Skype users with an office phone
-Free Primium INBOUND and OUTBOUND SIP Trunks .
- Hosted PBX + Support 24/7 ( Cisco Call Manager, IPCC, ICM, Asterix ,GSM Gateways , Talkswitch and more.
- Contact Centres and IVR Deployment for your business
- Conference Bridge setup for your business.
- Automated telephone messaging solution
- Automatic telephone reminder specially designed for medical practice and office professionals to keep customer's appointment on time
Area Covered: London
Company Name: IBM
Work Experience Summary: My role is to provide VOIP design solutions and technical support for the Lloyds TSB Equinox - IPT Project, which has over 60,000 users.
My duties are to troubleshoot design and technical problems encountered during the transformation deployment of Cisco Phones 79xx series and the transition to the new network via BVSM and Cisco Call Manager 4.2.3.
Additional duties will include raising faults with the service providers, managing and implementing network changes, testing upgrades or new VOIP solution, troubleshooting voice quality issues, documantating faults and fixes of the LTSB global VOIP intresfracture.
Education Summary: CCNA, CCVP, MCSA, CCSA
Expert = CISCO , Linux, CUCM,LYNC, Asterisk, SBC