- Sandhurst, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a very structured and dedicated individual with a tenacious, dynamic personality.
An experienced Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills, I am an highly organisedmore...I am a very structured and dedicated individual with a tenacious, dynamic personality.
An experienced Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills, I am an highly organised person and work well under pressure, with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
I have developed and grown enormously through the many and varied administrative roles I have been challenged with during my 11 years at McAfee. I have wide range of experience and knowledge across different business sectors in Commercial, Sales, and Applications.
Area Covered: Virtual Assistant
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Description: Co-ordinating projects and team activities across EMEA region. The position requires excellent organisational & communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work proactively under pressure with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Intensive diary management for 3 managers
• Email Management
• Manage & design UK website
• Manage confidential and highly sensitive information
• Produce correspondence, presentations, meetings agendas, emails & any external mailings
• Arranging complex meetings with all levels of management including executives
• Managing regular joint meetings between McAfee and partners
• Travel Management; Local, European & International
• Event & Conference Management. Organise & manage all team events on a quarterly basis
• Financial Expenditure Surrogacy for various Management (including Purchase orders/expenses)
• Arranging workshops, covering all areas of the business
• Monitoring and actioning the Sales Transformation email mailbox. Either forwarding to those that can action or actioning the request myself. Therefore keeping the relationship positive for Sales Transformation
• Assist overseas visitors with their hotel bookings and needs
• Arrangements of personal requirements
• Assist Sales Directors at all times, including monitoring his emails & running the offices on a day to day basis.
• All administrative duties for all Sales Teams based in Slough
• Created weekly statistical reports for the regional Managers