- West Byfleet, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I have 8 years experience in web development with a strong focus on building accessible, cross-browser compatible websites to web standards primarily using XHTML and CSS.
Areamore...I have 8 years experience in web development with a strong focus on building accessible, cross-browser compatible websites to web standards primarily using XHTML and CSS.
Area Covered: Surrey, Kent, London
Work Experience Summary: I have 8 years experience in front end web development in agency environments working for clients or various sizes from small local businesses to large corporate clients such as Transport For London, John Lewis and APCIMS.
Education Summary: Professional training
• Web Accessibility (WebCredible)
• Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO Junkies)
• Introduction to Flash
• A-Level 3 A-C passes (1998 • 99): Psychology (A), English Literature (C), Sociology (C)
• NVQ Level 3: Retail Operations (2000): Management level NVQ in Retail Operations including modules in customer service and information technology
• RSA CLAIT (1997): Computer Literacy and Information Technology Stage 1
• GCSE 10 A-C Passes (1996): English Literature (A*), English Language (A), Mathematics (A), History (A), Home Economics (A), Double Award Science (B, B), Spanish (B), Information Technology, (B), Business Studies (C)