- Hurstpierpoint, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
With over 15 years experience working within a reputable Property Lettings & Management Company managing a large portfolio of properties, I am offering a first class freelancemore...With over 15 years experience working within a reputable Property Lettings & Management Company managing a large portfolio of properties, I am offering a first class freelance property Management Service to include: arranging contractors, paying utility bills, finding tenants, credit checks, propety inspections, rent reviews, arrears management, Tenancy Agreements, Landlord & Tenant queries. Extremely organised, honest, efficient, excellent communication skills, computer literate, business letters, reports, scanning, professional with good sense of humour.
***Please view my further skills & experience in greater detail below***
Area Covered: Sussex, Surrey & London
Work Experience Summary: * To apply commercial judgment to all tenant requests
* To meet reasonable tenant requirements by understanding them and matching them to the available properties/resources
* To differentiate between the routine and the significant
* Undertake prospective tenant initial assessment
* Manage the void process according to client requirements, e.g. re-let or sell
* Instruct letting agents on receipt of termination notice from tenant
* Arrange viewings including capturing on the appropriate systems
* Capture feedback on viewings chasing agents at least once a week
* Ensuring sub-agents carrying out proper referencing and credit-checks
* Produce and dispatch notifications to prospective tenants
* Producing tenancy agreements & renewal agreements.
* Decide and action what proportion of the deposit is returned following move out
* To understand all appropriate regulatory requirements for rental property
* Undertake routine Property Inspections to include inventories.
* Provide the agreed and other necessary information to Field Agents in a timely manner.
* Manage tenant and Third party issues or complaints arising from the occupation of property or the management of it
* Instruct & manage maintenance works both proactive & reactive to reflect agreed mandates and client requirements
* Process invoices from third parties for payment
* Administer any insurance claims
* On a daily basis action diary items, resolving problems and issues
* Maintain any key register
* Implement Rent Review policy, dealing with all queries and challenges.
* Contribute to the development of the assessment of new tenants
* Answer, within agreed service standards general correspondence (examples include complaints. Environmental Health, Statutory Notices)
* Contribute to the assessment of suppliers
* Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with third party suppliers (such as contractors and agents)
* Keeping up to date with any new, and changes to, legislation requirements
Education Summary: ARLA
IRPM (Exam 2011)
Property Inspections Course (Inventories, Check-outs & Management Inspections)
Property Manager, PA & Virtual/Admin Assistant