- Sydney, AU
- $20 /hr
- Available now
I am a results and presentation driven person with a high attention to detail.I can prioritise work to meet urgent deadlines, and pride myself in representing the Company I workmore...I am a results and presentation driven person with a high attention to detail.I can prioritise work to meet urgent deadlines, and pride myself in representing the Company I work for in a professional manner.
- After leaving Meadowbank TAFE, I worked for a Finance Company in Wynyard, Sydney for 2½ years in the role of Personal Assistant / Administrator.
- My next role incorporated a wide range of Temping Assignments for varying Agencies. The diverse roles included Personal Assistant, Secretarial, Receptionist, Administration, Data Entry, Recruitment and Front-Line Customer Service. The companies were as diverse as the roles ranging from Medical Specialists, Lawyers, Recruitment Organisations and Financial Institutions.
- Following the temporary assignments, I held a position with a computer company that involved me dealing directly with customers daily, providing everything from technical advice, to information regarding any sales enquiries. I held this position for over (four) 4 years, eventually working my way up to a Managerial position.
- On returning to work after having my daughter, I worked part-time as a Personal Assistant/Administration Manager for a Scales/Weighing Equipment Company. In this role I held for eight (8), I progressed to a Quality Control Manager, whereby I conducted the company’s audits, reports and liaised with NATA Staff and related organisations. This position also entailed the recruitment of the company’s office staff and the placement of the advertisements.
- 2 -
- My most recent position was working for a Legal Firm based in Queensland as a Virtual Receptionist / Administrator which entailed answering calls, booking client appointments, drafting of letters, legal documents and responding to emails.
Ability to proof read and edit work at a high level.
Extremely well versed in all Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
Fast and accurate data entry, ability to edit and maintain calendars / schedules.
Experience in Secretarial, Administration, Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Front- Line Reception and Quality Control / Audit roles.
- Customer and supplier liaison.
Experience with HTML editing for online blogs and pages.
Average of 85 words per minute touch typing with 100% accuracy.
Consistent attention to detail.
Drafting letters and reports for staff in managerial positions.
Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
Registered ABN with Australian Taxation Office.
Flexibility to work whenever required – outside of usual business hours, if required.
I would like to be given the opportunity to be able to do a 'work-from-home' role that allows me to tap in to my office and customer service skills that I have acquired. Also, a role whereby I can support the company or business I am representing in a professional manner, and for that company / business to be confident they have a very dependable staff member assisting them on a day-to-day basis.
I am a results and presentation driven person, and seek a position that would challenge my all round office experience, and work towards me becoming a key member for any company / business that I represent.
Job Title: Virtual Assistant / Contractor / Self Employed
Company: Australian Virtual Office Solutions
Description: I am a Virtual Assistant and have covered all areas of Administration such as Personal Assistant, Office Management, Quality Control, Receptionist, Customer Service, Secretarial and Data Entry.
I am self-employed and have a current registered ABN when required for contract work.
My most recent position was with a Queensland-based Legal Firm whereby I acted as their Paralegal.
Education Summary: Education:
Secondary Education: St.John's Girls High – Year 10 School Certificate
Further Education / Studies: Tertiary Education – Meadowbank TAFE - 'Day Secretarial and Administration Course'
Virtual Office Assistant / Administration / Data Entry