- London, GB
- £60 /hr
- Available now
Michael Ellis has worked as a business applications consultant since 1995. Having completed his Bachelor of Computing in Australia, he worked for a small consulting firm beforemore...Michael Ellis has worked as a business applications consultant since 1995. Having completed his Bachelor of Computing in Australia, he worked for a small consulting firm before moving to Computer Associates in the support of enterprise financial and manufacturing applications. He has been responsible for delivering solutions and support to a varied client base in both public and private sectors. Supporting accounting infrastructures has been the mainstay of his work.
Michael moved to the UK in 2001, working for a small computer consultancy firm before founding mpe. He now uses his broad experience to provide innovative solutions for clients using his independence and impartiality.
Michael has been exposed to a multitude of IT infrastructures including Windows Server, UNIX, VAX, AS400 and Mainframe.
* Strong client facing skills resulting from over 10 years experience
* Incisive analytical ability
* Broad technical knowledge across varied architectures to design practical solutions for different environments, especially in the area of integrating legacy platforms
* Designing and delivering practical solutions to deadline
* Fulfilling client objectives while optimising existing infrastructures
* Team player who works effectively with clients and other third parties
* Foreseeing potential risks, allocating resources and planning contingencies to complete tasks to deadline
You can find a copy of my CV here. If you would like more information about me and how I can assist your organisation in fulfilling its technological goals, please contact me.
Area Covered: Greater London
Education Summary: Bachelor of Computers (Information Systems) 1992 • 1995