- Watford, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Dynamic and result-oriented individual with 4 + years of technical recruiting experience, focused in the area of Human Resources management.
Possess strong technical/businessmore...Dynamic and result-oriented individual with 4 + years of technical recruiting experience, focused in the area of Human Resources management.
Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
A resourceful, solution-focused professional with excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
Responsible, loyal, reliable, and independent worker with high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
Self-motivated professional who achieves results and has superior ability to coordinate and perform several projects simultaneously.
Area Covered: Human Resources/ Administration
Job Title: Recruiter/HR Administrator
Company: Wall Street Systems
Description: • I am a dynamic and result-oriented recruiter/administrator, focused in the placement of Software Engineers/Architects (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
• I Located potential candidates through Internet research, internal database, Linked-in, cold calling, referrals, networking, job fairs (graduate recruitment), PSL and other strategies.
• Qualified candidates for appropriate positions through a process of sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
• Performed reference checks, negotiated terms and rates for each project, coordinated the interview process, extended offers, and closed candidates.
• Recruited and hired candidates in UK, Europe, ASIA and Africa from contract-to-hire to permanent placements for all IT positions for Wall Street Systems companies.
• Filtered through and reviewed completed candidate profile/resume and evaluated applicants work history, education and training, job skills, desired salary/hourly rate, and personal qualifications against open requirements.
• Scheduled and conducted new joiners induction program and managing new hire on-boarding process
• Managed appraisal and end of probation processes along with line managers and employees based on pre set objectives
• Conducting exit interviews- highlighting areas for improvement for organisation – policy review
• Advising and dealing with queries in relation to benefits, maternity/paternity, jury service, references, absence and disciplinary
• Generation of accurate documentation in respect to employees lifecycle e.g. offer letters, contracts, references and promotion
• Maintenance of HR intranet site contents, ensuring information and procedures are up to date
• Acing as first response for HR enquiries, managing PSL, proving administrative and PA support to HR Manager.
Job Title: HR Administrator
Description: • Provided assistance and support to the Advisory, Audit and Tax Desk team by offering first point of contact for managers requiring advice either via telephone or email, resolving queries or referring to HR Advisor where necessary.
• Resolving HR queries such as maternity, holiday, maternity/paternity, flexible working, performance management and absence management
• Production of administrative letters such as employee references, bank references and mortgage references
• Worked on and updated the online on-boarding system and updated i-grasp recruitment system
• Supported the recruitment team with graduate recruitment and assessment centres
• Issued offer letters and contracts, ensured correct references, and ensured medicals and inductions are completed
• Provided support during disciplinary and grievance hearings.
• Responsible setting up temps on SAP, extending contracts and termination on SAP
• Assisted with annual salary performance appraisal program
Summary: I am currently a degree holder in Business Management from Oxford Brookes University.
I also hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management with CIPD.
Field of Study: Human Resource Management
University / College: University of Hertfordshire
Field of Study: Business Management
University / College: Oxford Brookes University