- Ystrad Mynach, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I'm working on the planning app, building regs, and structural cals of a 2 story in Wembley Park.
Experienced Structural Engineer educated in an extensive field of structures, heavy and light, in various structural materials.
I possess a good understanding of today’s marketmore...Experienced Structural Engineer educated in an extensive field of structures, heavy and light, in various structural materials.
I possess a good understanding of today’s market design changes. I reply to technical questions quickly and recognize good engineering opportunities to adjust to existing designs to make them fit for purpose. Skilled in most design analysis software, report-writing, man-hour and cost estimation, and producing work packages.
My basic skills are:
• analysing configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
• calculating the pressures, stresses, and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
• considering the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel, and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
• liaising with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
• examining structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
• making drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
• working with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyse results of soil sample and in-situ tests;
• liaising with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
• applying expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures;
• using CAD technology for simulation purposes.
Experienced in design and analysis of building structures using SAP2000, ETABS, STAAD, CSC TEDDS, PROKON and SAFE to resist forces such as earthquakes, human use, and wind.
Senior Structural Design Engineering
Great job. Very friendly and efficient.
Great work, very good communication, nothing too much trouble, thanks for all your help.
Another job well done, thanks
She is very dedicated and responsive, which made the job of communicating at a distance relatively easy. I would definitely work with her again.
Maria was an excellent find on PPH. We had an urgent requirement and Maria did a great job. She presented a good price and stuck to her promise on delivery. She was a pleasure to deal with and all I can say is all of our work of this nature will go to Maria. It's great to have someone like her we can rely on whilst we are growing as a company ourselves.
Thank you very much
Paddy Brown Interiors
Kaush is one of those clients you can just dream of!
Maria is excellent to work with and very accommodating. Job well done!!
Meri has continued to deliver a quality product in a very timely manner for me. I would highly recommend her.
I just had some follow up work on a project Meri did for me earlier this month. She took care of the work immediately for me and at a reasonable price. I'm very pleased.
Fantastic! Really easy to deal with, quick and accurate work. Would 100% recommend.
Meri is very diligent and worked hard in trying to alleviate issues related to distance and written communication as opposed to verbal. She has produced the package and maintained constant updates thoughout. As per usual on these projects there are some necessary tweaks to comply with planning which I'm sure Meri will complete.
Fantastic job done with lots of detail, good communication as well
A returning and happy client. An excellent job with a quick turnaround and very helpful. Wonderful